mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-06-2013, 03:23 AM   #951 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Borderlands 2 is on sale via Amazon for a 25 bucks with season pass included. All platforms I think, this may be only a 1 day sale.

Or just season pass for 10 bucks or just the game for 20.

As far as I know this will activate on steam as well. So tell a friend and help kill Hansom Jack!!

Amazon.com: Borderlands 2 & Season Pass [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Amazon.com: Borderlands 2 [Online Game Code]: Video Games
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #952 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass N Wood Fan
got full price when I hit the links
Old 04-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #953 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

Yeah, it was yesterday only. (1 day, started/ended yesterday)
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #954 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Sorry guys. I found it after midnight and thought it would be for today.
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #955 (permalink)
Post Whore

just a warring but when you play as party. you might get 2 ultimate badass at one time now. was play in group where we had party of 3. the spot where ship has a anchor in air. there room on top of stairs where badass will come out door. we had 2 pop up and one had shield protecting the other guy with lager shield with spikes to protect both of them. and yes the game is adjust for people that are over geared. since you will die a lot if you do not take your time. slag and shock damage is best combo to use. so commando with 2 turret that have slag and rockets will make it a little easier to play game. i have one turret with slag shield and rockets and save my life and party life a lot. since move up to drop close to combat and i move to back to sniper people i give the extra shield. also found some gear will be replace fast if not over geared on some stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #956 (permalink)
Post Whore

what do you think of my lv 61 axton build i went for duel turret with shields slag and rockets for damage. since i sniper more then fight up close could drop 2 up front and back off to get into sniper spot since i could have them draw my fire.

Borderlands 2 Skill Calculator: Commando
Old 04-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #957 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Chris and I had a tough time trudging through UVHM. Things got easier when I respecced for shock and slag damage on my mechro but was still a PITA.

Feedback
Please take a look at my anodizing album here: Tonsixer Anodizing
Tanongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #958 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanongi View Post
Chris and I had a tough time trudging through UVHM. Things got easier when I respecced for shock and slag damage on my mechro but was still a PITA.
not that it was pita. they made so you can not go run kill mobs fast as you use too. before you could pull huge mob or 5 people at once and kill them fast. you have to think before you pull huge mob or group of people over 5 since they come out in waves now. you think you got all when second wave shows up. they will pop out doors or building to attack you. so watch your ammo and what you bring to fight. some might take whole clip just to kill one bandit or monster if not over geared. also Tanongi and i will be play again friday night not sure if other person will join us but if he does we will have one more space if not we have 2 space open.

so want this bee shield

Last edited by chrislognshot; 04-06-2013 at 06:36 PM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #959 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

Chris, they changed it with this patch to match the highest level'd player. So as long as everyone in party is the same, it won't get as ridiculous as it could.

As far as helpful builds, my dmg siren seems to help alot, slagging a small group of enemies (the skill that drags them all together is awesome) is nice. Slag and elementals is key for UVHM. But yeah, now you have to take your time with enemies, and since they have soo much more HP's...any type of super or ultimate just plain suck now.

But i've also been playing with 4 players and only 'me' being the only one shooting...i keep imagining how much nicer it would be if all the characters were active players...
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #960 (permalink)
Post Whore

i was highest level person since i level to 51 and 52 and 53 first. also one guy was only lv 50 did not have patch for it or season pass so he played as lv 50. its only Tanongi at lv 51 or 52 now and me at level 53 since drop last quest off when still on screen and tried out first dlc area. all drops from first dlc are level 54 and up on level 52 to 53 level bandits. i love new game play since makes think before you head into fight. that why love playing sniper class. can last long time. go ask Tanongi how many time him and his buddy where get whacked hard and i had to bright them back to life. they made in 3 man group that you do not want to pull huge mob or mob of 3 to 4 at one time for close range fighting. you get whack fast.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in