mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-07-2013, 02:11 AM   #961 (permalink)
Nelson Lover

To get through UVHM, I played with one guy, same level or so as me, and every time we'd go up a level or two, I'd use another account I have and some borderline cheating methods to get 600+ torgue tokens, then buy a Double Penatrating Harold out of the gun vending machines when one finally spawned, duped it, and Zerked with them. Everything is dead now.

Also, The Sham shield with 95% chance to absorb bullets.

EDIT: This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXafr468a5s

Last edited by BaconBaller; 04-07-2013 at 02:19 AM.
BaconBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #962 (permalink)
Post Whore

you know that not only spot for them they do pop in area that leads up to bunker or some of chest or box in or trash dumpster in zone where bee shields drops. so region where you get quest to kill radio guy. but that best area for chance to kill. not sure why but when my zero class sniper use lv 48 bee shield and lv50 shock lyuda/white death sniper rifle. it made easy work of knuckle dragger and Midge-Mong. not sure why Midge-Mong was easy with my Decepti0n since out mong easy and took half of midge health down before i die in front of door where they came out. then i had him kill all other bandits and took him out where stood with rapid fire. so fare new vault mode has not been that hard with that combo since i stay back and take out mobs of bandits and not get up close since i only have 7.9K shield rating since my zero get -8.9K to shield rating. so no up close fighting. so get bad hair day will be pain or not even worth the time.

Last edited by chrislognshot; 04-07-2013 at 08:42 AM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #963 (permalink)
JMC

Anyone got a pearl weapon or new gear yet?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #964 (permalink)
Post Whore

A guy gave me a bunch last night. He said they arnt worth it im about test them now
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #965 (permalink)
Post Whore

base on stats i saw from borderlands.wikia.com. they look just like something to get people try to farm for them. then find out the are not that great. the sniper rifle is a railer. so you better know how to use railer.

Pearlescent - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:30 PM   #966 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I spawned and passed out all the new pearl weapons yesterday. I don't remember who was with me..might have been crazyorgin. They are sort of unique but nothing amazing. The superfast shotgun I found use full. The new bearcat is a grenade launcher. I used its barrel and made a rocket luncher that launched 37 sticky grenades at once. That was fun.

Mechs For Sale
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:03 AM   #967 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadmeat99

CCM Fan
Is there any shield where I can get hit more than 2 times and it not go down? The one I have now is 70k and in 2 or less shots it is depleted, what is the point of a shield?

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Deadmeat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #968 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmeat99 View Post
Is there any shield where I can get hit more than 2 times and it not go down? The one I have now is 70k and in 2 or less shots it is depleted, what is the point of a shield?
Would you rather not have a shield? lol

It is indeed hard to go on pure shield strength. I find that using an Anshin adaptive shield helps a little. Boosts resistance to the previous element you were attacked with. Also gives a health boost.

Something else to try: if you have a skill/class mod/relic that cuts shield recharge delay or boosts recharge rate try using the biggest turtle shield you can find. Tried one on my Lv.50 Siren with all shield buffs maxed and a Legendary Siren class mod and I hit ~92K capacity with a decent recharge delay. (I reverted back to my Impaler for more offensive power though)

Other than that, just tweak your skills to compensate. You probably already know that though.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #969 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEFishy View Post
I spawned and passed out all the new pearl weapons yesterday. I don't remember who was with me..might have been crazyorgin. They are sort of unique but nothing amazing. The superfast shotgun I found use full. The new bearcat is a grenade launcher. I used its barrel and made a rocket luncher that launched 37 sticky grenades at once. That was fun.
I picked up a few of the light blue/iridescent weapons you dropped, lvl61 so I cant use them yet but I am gonna stash then until I can.

Is there only 100eridium expansions for your pack and bank? My game is not showing them for my ammo after I buy the ones for 50??
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #970 (permalink)
Plays on the cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
Is there only 100eridium expansions for your pack and bank? My game is not showing them for my ammo after I buy the ones for 50??
Only for your backpack and bank.

glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in