mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #971 (permalink)
Post Whore

okay started playing my sniper spec zero. so far i only die ones once on Midge-Mong, Captain Flynt and Boom and Bewm. and only died 2 other times so far that most be good on new hard mode that just came out on tues. i only spent 100bars so far to up my back pack and sniper rounds. i also only have 7.6k shield rating. so since i am using lv 48 bee shield and level 50 white death/lyuda shock sniper rifle. i just been taking me time and sniping from long range and make sure i do not pull huge mob in. sucks my zero can not regenerate health so if i get low i have to find health stick.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #972 (permalink)
Un-Active Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
sounds like u need a tank player to dive in for you..
SEFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #973 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I like to run right in and get killed then get mad and yell at everyone when they don't revive me haha j/k. I do tend to be the up close and personal/brawler type player on this game though, I get bored sitting back sniping so I usually just rush in and try my best, if I die, I just respawn, it doesn't hurt at all.

I do seem to enjoy reviving people though, there needs to be a medic award.

I am finally investing badass points in my Melee Attack in anticipation of the new character. Most of the stuff I spend them on is up over %11 now and I only get like .3% increase now so I am gonna get my Melee up to 10 then go back to other stuff. I still invest in Shield stuff and Gun Damage whenever it is an option though.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #974 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEFishy View Post
sounds like u need a tank player to dive in for you..
why would i need tank when i can pick them off from a far and not have to worry about huge mob. it when i walk in to area where is small and do not have spot of long range. also its only 6 times total with mini boss and one boss.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #975 (permalink)
JMC

I usually go with whatever my character is good at. Axton is drop turret and hang back.
Mechro is drop DT and either up close or hang back based on gear.
Gzurk is all about start shooting and don't stop until all is dead start at a distance and move in.
Siren is all hang back sniping and power use.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #976 (permalink)
Post Whore

what should sniper spec zero do with this lv 50 social conference call. not sure if its waste of item for me or if should just give away as gift to someone.

Old 04-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #977 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I think Axton is a great brawler especially with a fast cool down rate and his skill tree item that allows him to ignore damage that would kill him. I have literally taken 15-20 hits while next to death and stayed alive and survived a large onslaught of enemies. Axton is still my favorite vault hunter with Gaige in 2nd. I am looking forward to hitting 61 and giving all my good lvl 50 stuff away to make room for lvl61 goodies. At lvl 57 with Axton now.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #978 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
I think Axton is a great brawler especially with a fast cool down rate and his skill tree item that allows him to ignore damage that would kill him. I have literally taken 15-20 hits while next to death and stayed alive and survived a large onslaught of enemies. Axton is still my favorite vault hunter with Gaige in 2nd. I am looking forward to hitting 61 and giving all my good lvl 50 stuff away to make room for lvl61 goodies. At lvl 57 with Axton now.
i am with you i find easy to play with axton and his turrets for shield rating and sniping or use to draw fire off you. i also find it easy to play with zero spec sniper. since you can take your time and not go head rush in.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #979 (permalink)
Post Whore

here cool video of some lv 61 orange gear there infinity and norfleet state too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC-xBP56pr8

also not sure if you guys know this or not. but No Seraph Crystals for normal and vault hunter mode. they only drop in ultimate vault hunter mode

Last edited by chrislognshot; 04-09-2013 at 08:54 PM.
chrislognshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:59 PM   #980 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
New code yesterday, for Xbox at least.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in