mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #31 (permalink)
Barned
 
Bloop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver, BC

What is the AMR? I'm not familiar with signature weapons. I'm also hesitant to get the Z93, can you get a suppressor for it? I'm trying to find an assault rifle I like, and I might upgrade my A2000 to some other submachine gun. The deagle is ridiculously fun too, just discovered it. I'm also pondering what sort've assault rifle to buy; I just hate the F1, for some reason I get such low damage with it.
__________________
AG1ngerwithagun on Xbox live, add me as a friend if you want to play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
CCM Photographer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
What is the AMR? I'm not familiar with signature weapons. I'm also hesitant to get the Z93, can you get a suppressor for it? I'm trying to find an assault rifle I like, and I might upgrade my A2000 to some other submachine gun. The deagle is ridiculously fun too, just discovered it. I'm also pondering what sort've assault rifle to buy; I just hate the F1, for some reason I get such low damage with it.
The AMR is the signature version of the Z93. It has a variable scope, extended magazine, and explosive rounds. The explosive rounds will one-shot an entire *group* of guys and vehicles as well. The Z93 is nearly the same gun but a little weaker and can't one-shot vehicles. It can use up to three attachment points including the suppressor. AFAIK it can use every attachment that the AMR has except for the explosive rounds.

Aside from the AMR I think the .45 ACP Vector "Shredder" is probably the best gun in Far Cr 3.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #33 (permalink)
Oldbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Carlisle PA

Just killed a croc and ran right into a tiger lol. It definitely has its moments.
HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #34 (permalink)
is my hero
 
Manning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis area

Palmers Fan
I haven't seen a croc yet. Killed several sharks though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Mcb.... if it isn't modded, whored, lusted over or covered in mayo.... then that gun does not exist.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #35 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Seymour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
The AMR is the signature version of the Z93. It has a variable scope, extended magazine, and explosive rounds. The explosive rounds will one-shot an entire *group* of guys and vehicles as well. The Z93 is nearly the same gun but a little weaker and can't one-shot vehicles. It can use up to three attachment points including the suppressor. AFAIK it can use every attachment that the AMR has except for the explosive rounds.

Aside from the AMR I think the .45 ACP Vector "Shredder" is probably the best gun in Far Cr 3.
Im all about the signature MKG, the Ripper.
Seymour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
Oldbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Carlisle PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
I haven't seen a croc yet. Killed several sharks though.
I figured I'd avoid the patrols by swimming, got attacked on the shore line. It didn't seem like you could skin them, but I also lost a goat's body in the water and couldn't get the hide.
HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:29 AM   #37 (permalink)
is my hero
 
Manning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis area

Palmers Fan
You can skin sharks so should be able to get crocs. In fact I think you need a rare croc skin for one of the pouches.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Mcb.... if it isn't modded, whored, lusted over or covered in mayo.... then that gun does not exist.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #38 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles

You get generic 'leather' from crocs, but you do need special croc skin for one of the missions.

The worst are the komodo dragons since they blend into the grass...
__________________
Review/Leave Feedback Here
towerofcards.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 AM   #39 (permalink)
is my hero
 
Manning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis area

Palmers Fan
Have you played that one hunt where you have to kill the blood red Komodo dragon with a bow? He brings 3 buddies to the party, and it sux.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
Mcb.... if it isn't modded, whored, lusted over or covered in mayo.... then that gun does not exist.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #40 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!
 
[MOOSE]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Elko, NV
Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning View Post
Have you played that one hunt where you have to kill the blood red Komodo dragon with a bow? He brings 3 buddies to the party, and it sux.
Luckily mine only brought one friend. I only have like one or two more legendary/rare animals to kill.
__________________
By 2012 we thought we would have flying cars, all we have is blankets with sleeves.
You don't seem to understand, BRO. It's a Shotgun, that shoots Rockets, BRO!!!!!!
Feedback
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC