mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 04-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #61 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via MSN to mcgral18

FC2 did have about 4 or 8 bus stops as a fast travel system....not near enough. Only from one bus stop to another.

I was glad with most of the changes FC3 made, and it was an alright game. I find Pistol Rogue summed it up very well.

An AK will not be stopped by a ham sandwich.
mcgral18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #62 (permalink)
Barned

^ It was okay, I'd give it an 8/10 at the most. While gameplay was very fun, the story I found quite dull sometime, and as said by pistol the voice acting was terrible. Oh, and to add ontop of that

***SPOILER ALERT***

Co-op was terrible. It was basically normal gameplay with friends, which I didn't mind much but it had zero story. Like, zip zero, nada and the ending was possibly the worst I had ever experienced. Extremely dull and far from what I expected.
I see an agglet and I want to paint it black...
...or yellow, orange, green; whatever the field paint is that day.
Bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #63 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Graphics- I actually put in FC2 right before buying this just to remember what it was like and I have to say, FC3's graphics are actually worse... Granted, they had a lot more resources they had to devote to critters and other in-world things, so I can forgive it, but needless to say I was surprised in the downgrade of graphics.
try it on a solid gaming PC. waaay better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFSniper View Post
thats why i bring my own balls. and if they dont play nice, i play with myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Mar, I want to fondle your wood.
Zapf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #64 (permalink)
Post Whore

i have 2 question for this game. why is it so hard to get cash in the game. also when you get mission for hunter quest. how in the hell do you kill the dam panther
Old 07-18-2013, 12:30 AM   #65 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
i have 2 question for this game. why is it so hard to get cash in the game. also when you get mission for hunter quest. how in the hell do you kill the dam panther
Seriously, hard to get cash??? My wallet is almost always full. I loot all bodies and sell the junk I find. Hell I think I maybe bought one or two. Killing the panther is a bitch. First thing to do is take of the tiger in the hunting grounds, I blasted him with a shotty. Next plink the panther from a distance with your bow, the marksman sight is amazing. The panther will go down after 3 or 4 arrows, stonewall skill will save your skin in this quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #66 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislognshot View Post
You need to pick up every single ounce of loot you find and then resell it at the weapon vending machines. My biggest problem was keeping a wallet big enough to hold my cash (running all over the place hunting for the right leathers). Also- after you've collected the leathers you need for the top end gear, you can keep hunting bears and tigers and the other more expensive pelts and they'll get you about $25-30 apiece.

Funny enough- rockets, explosives, and flamethrowers make the best hunting weapons for dangerous game since the game isn't programmed so that fire will damage the pelt. Just light 'em up, let the flames die down, and claim your prize.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #67 (permalink)
Post Whore

not sure why but i find some spots hard where other are easy to move around. i also hate the fact you be taking out animal for hide or someone and dam tiger or lion or leopard will attack you when you do not hear them or see them.
Old 07-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #68 (permalink)
Post Whore

i do now find it easy now to keep cash. all i been doing is hit all new fast track zones and radar points. i only done about 3 quest that you get from fast track zone. i think of doing the hunter quest now since can get armor and have large quiver. what should i do next after hunter quest.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #69 (permalink)
Post Whore

how many mission do you have to do to get more skills on locked. i done all but few hunter quests and i think all kill some with knife quest on main land. for some reason i have 9 skill points but can not use them do tree being locked for more mission to be done.
Old 07-21-2013, 01:14 AM   #70 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

That means you have to go farther in the main campaign missions. I think ubisoft did that to keep people from leveling up like crazy and breezing through the main "quest".
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in