mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 01-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Straight 6 DID Bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
I have a K2 and love it, actually just put film through it yesterday. I was considering the T2 at the time but I couldn't pull the trigger on it moneywise. Both the K2 and the T2 can be had rather cheaply now that digital is the prefered format.
The older rebels can be had for dirt cheap now, I still shoot with mine all the time because it's so light. With a 50 f1.8 I can carry it everywhere without it being cumbersome.

But yeah, I already have my 7D so I'm not going to be in the market for a new DSLR for a LONG time.
Kermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The older rebels can be had for dirt cheap now, I still shoot with mine all the time because it's so light. With a 50 f1.8 I can carry it everywhere without it being cumbersome.

But yeah, I already have my 7D so I'm not going to be in the market for a new DSLR for a LONG time.
I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. Their is a FILM version T2 which at the time when I purchased my K2 was going for ~$225 and I purchased my K2 for sub $200. Kind of sucks that film SLR's are dirt cheap now considering what I paid for mine. I mean it's a good thing to introduce newbs to film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in