mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 06-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

ubisoft press conference

are you guys watching this? they are introducing a new racing game called "the crew." holy ****! it looks amazing! fully customizable cars, some kind of racing mmo with co-op missions!

Insomniac Gamers E3
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

NO NO, then they show off The Division. Holy **** that looks even better. I was impressed with "The Crew", and disappointed with everything else until they showed The Division. They definitely saved the best for last. I can't wait. That's a must buy as long as they're not lying/stretching the truth on how the multiplayer works.

Would love if this was on the PC. So far definitely on PS4 and I believe the Xbox One also. Will probably get a PS4. Xbox One can go shove it. If this was an Xbox One exclusive I'd have to consider getting it. :/ But I know it's not.

Last edited by Pr3mium; 06-10-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Pr3mium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

and, AND, they were using the ps4, so you know at least it's not xbone exclusive lol

but damn, watchdog AND division. 2 big hitter new IP's. i think ubisoft did way better than electronic arts this year. if you look at ea, battlefield 4 was played on a pc. the battlelog button indicator on the screen uses the backspace key.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
and, AND, they were using the ps4, so you know at least it's not xbone exclusive lol

but damn, watchdog AND division. 2 big hitter new IP's. i think ubisoft did way better than electronic arts this year. if you look at ea, battlefield 4 was played on a pc. the battlelog button indicator on the screen uses the backspace key.
I just spent $1500 in parts for a new PC today. So I'm fine with them being on the pc.

I honestly thought EA was blowing it at E3. They really didn't step it up till Watch Dogs, and finishing strong with The Division. I hope The Division is on PC, but I'm doubting it. So far if I look it up it only shows Xbone and PS4.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
I just spent $1500 in parts for a new PC today. So I'm fine with them being on the pc.

I honestly thought EA was blowing it at E3. They really didn't step it up till Watch Dogs, and finishing strong with The Division. I hope The Division is on PC, but I'm doubting it. So far if I look it up it only shows Xbone and PS4.
if they already bothered to port division to TABLET i hope to god they port it to pc....
Old 06-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah, I don't see anything about it being on PC when I try and look it up but I do see it being on Xbone and PS4. That's why it technically isn't shown that it's on the PC yet.

Here.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/division-see...t-it-coming-pc
So, it's not guaranteed it's not coming on PC. But just wasn't announced yet.

Last edited by Pr3mium; 06-10-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Pr3mium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Witcher 3 yet? I am le stoked for that more than anything.
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
South Park: The Stick of Truth, Watch Dogs, The Crew, and The Division. It's going to be a busy year.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in