mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 07-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #81 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I don't know anyone getting a xbox this gen.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #82 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
Lame. I hate PS controllers so much!
I feel your pain, the 360 controller is so comfy and my thumbs just naturally fall into place with the offset joysticks, the ps3 one just feels akward.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #83 (permalink)
MCB Member

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
I feel your pain, the 360 controller is so comfy and my thumbs just naturally fall into place with the offset joysticks, the ps3 one just feels akward.
Amazon.com: Playstation 2/3 to Xbox360 Controller Adapter: Video Games

Just buy a converter. Only problem with them is that they usually only work with the wired controllers.

Jaccen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:43 PM   #84 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
The ps4 thumb sticks are supposed to be repositioned to better fit your hand.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #85 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisonMarket

The PS4 pad is getting some mad nice reviews. I never had much of a problem with the PS2/3 design, but improvements are always nice.

Action hero at www.flashpointevent.se
Media jedi at www.tacticalstore.se
PoisonMarket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #86 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
how big are your hands? I think this may be a problem with larger hand fellas. I personally find the playstation controllers to be just fine. But that may be because i have small hands lol.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:16 PM   #87 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ArchAngel=- View Post
how big are your hands? I think this may be a problem with larger hand fellas. I personally find the playstation controllers to be just fine. But that may be because i have small hands lol.
i don't like the analog stick locations, you have to arch your thumbs all the way down to use them, by then you lost your sense of direction on the stick until you look down.

really wish they would concave the l2 and r2 buttons. what where they thinking making them convex? have they not used their own controllers before?

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #88 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i don't like the analog stick locations, you have to arch your thumbs all the way down to use them, by then you lost your sense of direction on the stick until you look down.

really wish they would concave the l2 and r2 buttons. what where they thinking making them convex? have they not used their own controllers before?
Agreed. That's my biggest gripe on the controllers. The new triggers are supposed to have a concave portion with a slight lip at the end. Supposedly really comfy.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 AM   #89 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post

Strange. I must just be used to the ps3 controllers. Mustve been the hundreds of hours of COD back in highschool .
Personally, i found them both to be okay n could use some improving. The ps3 is not as ergonomic (like the l2/r2 buttons ) but does have more precise analogs sticks than xbox analogs. The positioning of the analogs imo is just what you're use to. I personally find it to be okay. You just gotta get use to it.
The xbox controllers i found were quite solid ergonomically. Very natural. Only gripe is the analog sticks. Definitely a step below ps3 analogs in terms of precision and range of motion. This is something you'll hear from a lot of fps gamers.
Cant wait to try the ps4 controller tho.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in