mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 05-30-2014, 12:49 PM   #741 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Have MSG View Post
Really? On Xbox1:

Still have lag/rubberbanding, no sound on spawn in.

New issues is that it will reset my classes to loadouts I was using a month ago at random. When I leave a match it will go to a black screen and not do anything for a LONG time. Have issues connecting to servers all the time. Had huge issues with downloading DLC's and it didn't recognize completed assignments, then would give them to me at random.

Supposedly on PC they have Upgraded the tick rate and that made a huge difference.
I've been having those issues too. Though it is MUCH better now, than when the broken crappy DLC for Naval Strike dropped. None of those maps were playable in the least, and that some how stretched to the regular maps too.

Though I have always, since the game dropped, had issues with the assignments not updating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
no have msg, actually that's my thing too. It still says I'm trying to complete assignments that are already completed. I've gotten the reward/medal/trophy for it but the game keeps trying to get me to do it again.

also, the anti-tank rockets do wonders on the aircraft, but anti-air doesn't do much against aircraft. Oh well. Pretty satisfying to get a nice RPG or SRAW into someone's cockpit and watch them go down in one shot.
Hitting a jet with a RPG is freakin' awesome. I really like pilots that try to come in low for whatever reason, and eat a rocket.
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:57 PM   #742 (permalink)
Howdy!

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachen View Post
Hitting a jet with a RPG is freakin' awesome. I really like pilots that try to come in low for whatever reason, and eat a rocket.
Oh man, I had a great Battlefield moment last night. I was being rep-bitch for my squad mate in a scout heli and we were doing some damage. A jet started a strafe run coming up right behind us so I pulled out my Smaw and shot him right as he passed by the rear rotor. It actually feels like Battlefield again, it's quite nice. I really appreciate the devs actually improving the game.

Metadyne: Replacing broken parts, with NEW broken parts so you still can't use your new gun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Redheads, brass, and wood; it's an MCB thing....
MY FEEDBACK
Chubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #743 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post
I played yesterday for the first time since March. Nothing is better in anyway. I still had no sound at the beginning, came in with no gun or invisible and died around corners. I'm pretty much done with 4.

I deleted everything from my drive - reinstalled the game let it rerun all of its updates and it "fixed" 95%(100% of non DLC content map issues) of non server side issues for me. no idea if this was a coincidence or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 07:24 PM   #744 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.

I haven't done any of the delete and re install issues. I have noticed now that it doesn't want to upload to my cloud storage now when on standby. But that may be a psn/console firmware issue

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #745 (permalink)
MCB Member

Is there certain server you all play on for PC?

Feedback +25|-0
YouTube|flickr
shadow_772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #746 (permalink)

Don't know what is going on but having big issues on XBOX one. To connect to EA servers at all I need to go to my network settings, clear MAC address, and restart the console. Even if I leave BF4 to the home screen I have to clear the MAC address again. WTF!?!
No Have MSG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:12 PM   #747 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Just a heads up, just reinstalled to try again, bullets still go through bodies without hitting, I'm still trading out 3-5 times minimum per game with someone I killed 1-3 seconds earlier and now the game just hangs up the game screen when I try to quit, have to ctrl alt del to get the game to close 6 out of 6 times. (on pc)

Oh and they also must have boosted the explosives cause I'm having tanks shoot me through a doorway on the bottom floor and killing me when I'm upstairs.

*delete*

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:30 AM   #748 (permalink)
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

723 mb update for 360 yesterday. I haven't downloaded it yet. Have any of you guys tried it? I stopped playing a while ago since my controllers kept breaking when I did play.

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:05 AM   #749 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugboater203 View Post
723 mb update for 360 yesterday. I haven't downloaded it yet. Have any of you guys tried it? I stopped playing a while ago since my controllers kept breaking when I did play.
seemed a bit more stable
hits actually seemed to hit when i thought they should for the most part
did not get to run a Dawnbreaker crash test as of yet will update when done
was also a predownload for Dragons Teeth DLC - DICE/EA finally caved and put in a ballistic shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in