mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmak View Post
Just got my car towed from campus. There goes my GTA money and money for a case.
play real life gta and get it back
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
play real life gta and get it back
Well I am never taking your advice again. I stole dash Hopes car, he called the police and 5 stars appeared at the top left hand corner of my vision. I slammed Dash's car into the gate of the towing company, then got into an all out war with the cops. I was holding my own against the cops thanks to the rpg7 in Dash's trunk and the infinite ammo cheat. 5 minutes later swat came and the next thing I know I am exiting the hospital short eight grand and my cousin is calling inviting me to go bowling.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale

Last edited by Kmak; 09-12-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
pre-ordered for 360, many months ago.. im super excited. GTA has always had awesome storylines, if you can restrain yourself from driving around beating up hookers and blowing up random people and things long enough to actually get through the whole storyline

TrackerF16 on XBL btw

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I really hope the chainsaw is a weapon again. I so loved banging hookers and then chainsaw attacking them afterwards. I used to get 2-3 in the car on San Andreas and have quite a party. I needed my money back.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
I can't wait for it either, I'll be playing on the 360. GT is the same as on here. We should form an MCB crew, and rob banks with nothing but pump action shotguns and pistols, while dressed in Hawaiian shirts.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
That sounds like a great plan.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #27 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm6rocker View Post
I can't wait for it either, I'll be playing on the 360. GT is the same as on here. We should form an MCB crew, and rob banks with nothing but pump action shotguns and pistols, while dressed in Hawaiian shirts.

I'm in:

ShortBusCult on Xbox and I'll get the game for PS3 as well, can't remember my nick on PSN yet lol
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmak View Post
Well I am never taking your advice again. I stole dash Hopes car, he called the police and 5 stars appeared at the top left hand corner of my vision. I slammed Dash's car into the gate of the towing company, then got into an all out war with the cops. I was holding my own against the cops thanks to the rpg7 in Dash's trunk and the infinite ammo cheat. 5 minutes later swat came and the next thing I know I am exiting the hospital short eight grand and my cousin is calling inviting me to go bowling.
sounds like a good time lol.

my psn = DKD15
nels840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:57 AM   #29 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Just pre ordered my copy today... Is it Tuesday yet??
canuckistani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels840 View Post
sounds like a good time lol.

my psn = DKD15
No, my cousin is always calling asking for things, bowling, strip clubs, drinking, its annoying. I shot him in the face, then he calls me asking to be picked up from the hospital.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in