mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 12-09-2013, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Damage Inc War Chief

Boarderlands 2 players

still playing? I am...and I am looking for class mods from PS3 players. drop me a PM. thanks Vault Hunter

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")...
RepomanGene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Baghead

I was only able to get through a playthrough and a half before I got bored with it. It might just be that I ended up doing every single mission on the first time through, but I just didn't find it as enjoyable after the first playthrough and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as I liked the first one. With the first Borderlands Steam has me at 129 hours and Borderlands 2 at 67 hours, or just a little over half as long. I also found that Borderlands 2 seemed a lot more like dungeon raiding, which I don't care for for the most part.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadmeat99

CCM Fan
I play from time to time, will probably play alot more next week once finals are over.

What level class mods are you looking for?

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Deadmeat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
i have been playing on PC pretty frequently. i have a level 52 psycho.. he is.. interesting

Tracker

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
could use a little doe...

Send a message via AIM to Buck Send a message via MSN to Buck

Fan of EMR
I play on the PC every once in a while. I haven't beaten the game yet and I'm always looking for new players.

Steam name
WastedDragon32

<Pif> I bet. Sandriges are the epitome of awesome. Coolest electro ever.
<Pif> If it could move itself, I'm sure it would attempt to hunt down John Connor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottthetot View Post
no ones gonna want to fight something dressed as a giant deer
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmeat99 View Post
I play from time to time, will probably play alot more next week once finals are over.

What level class mods are you looking for?
repo runs a Mechromancer level 72+6 right now.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Deadmeat99

CCM Fan
looks like I have some catching up to do.

Highest currently is lvl 64 gunzerker.

I have found some random overpower stuff but I don't think it is for mechromancers.

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Deadmeat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

i run a gunzerker I am 72 plus six right now. my psn name is wkndbllr. hit me up i Have some legendary stuff you can use.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo member

I went like crazy on the game, for the UVHM I finally got a few characters maxed with some good gear. and then they raised the cap again, at this point I have just fallen out with it. under smaller levels (50) its really easy to diversify a character and still be competitive under most circumstances (the sereph guardians still needed stronger builds and weapons but still) you could make quirky set-ups and have fun with it, use blue or purple weapons because they looked cool or you liked them.

once UVHM came out as you raised levels it became harder to experiment with characters as specific builds went from being competitive, to downright Needed. by the time you hit level 60 unless you had a top tier build and weapon set-ups, you would be one shotted by 8/10 enemies out there, hell even shields like the tortoise or hop-lite would be taken out in rapid time. and the legendary tortoise at level 62 is what, nearly 600,000 base? most sirens could get it to 700,000 after abilities and most bosses are hitting nearly 1 million base.

with the UVHM2 pack, its even more silly, the only way to really survive is to have ultra-top tier set-ups or specific builds that let you basically health whore your way to survive, moxxi's rubi / grogg nozzle becomes the most important weapon in the game becuase without it you simply cannot get to 50% of your health fast enough to survive the next hit.

mah.. I LOVE boarderlands, my level 62 assassin, siren, psycho, necromancer and psycho will attest to it. but you just get burned out way to quickly.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophia View Post
I was only able to get through a playthrough and a half before I got bored with it. It might just be that I ended up doing every single mission on the first time through, but I just didn't find it as enjoyable after the first playthrough and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as I liked the first one. With the first Borderlands Steam has me at 129 hours and Borderlands 2 at 67 hours, or just a little over half as long. I also found that Borderlands 2 seemed a lot more like dungeon raiding, which I don't care for for the most part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
I went like crazy on the game, for the UVHM I finally got a few characters maxed with some good gear. and then they raised the cap again, at this point I have just fallen out with it. under smaller levels (50) its really easy to diversify a character and still be competitive under most circumstances (the sereph guardians still needed stronger builds and weapons but still) you could make quirky set-ups and have fun with it, use blue or purple weapons because they looked cool or you liked them.

once UVHM came out as you raised levels it became harder to experiment with characters as specific builds went from being competitive, to downright Needed. by the time you hit level 60 unless you had a top tier build and weapon set-ups, you would be one shotted by 8/10 enemies out there, hell even shields like the tortoise or hop-lite would be taken out in rapid time. and the legendary tortoise at level 62 is what, nearly 600,000 base? most sirens could get it to 700,000 after abilities and most bosses are hitting nearly 1 million base.

with the UVHM2 pack, its even more silly, the only way to really survive is to have ultra-top tier set-ups or specific builds that let you basically health whore your way to survive, moxxi's rubi / grogg nozzle becomes the most important weapon in the game becuase without it you simply cannot get to 50% of your health fast enough to survive the next hit.

mah.. I LOVE boarderlands, my level 62 assassin, siren, psycho, necromancer and psycho will attest to it. but you just get burned out way to quickly.

This is pretty much how I feel about BL2.

Can't wait for Tales of Borderlands though.
CCM Photographer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in