mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 06-24-2014, 11:26 AM   #41 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowman17 View Post
is there a benefit to being an elder or co leader in a clan?
You can kick, start clan wars, promote and demote. That's about it.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:32 AM   #42 (permalink)
Marathoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLuke View Post
damnit, finally almost have all crystal walls, I freaking swear walls take too long, and I can't wait till I start building purple walls, 200k a pop, I doubt I'll go much further past purple walls though, too much farming and money to keep going.
Yes, it takes a while. Almost all of my outer walls are purple. I have found it better to upgrade all defenses first (Castle, cannons, bombs, etc.) before dumping into the walls. Once all of my walls are purple, I will be maxxed and will then UG to TH8.

Note: The only time I upgraded my walls before my defenses was when I knew I couldn't play for a while and would be raided. I hate to see that 100k + gold was stolen while I slept or was busy.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:36 AM   #43 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretweaponevan View Post
Yes, it takes a while. Almost all of my outer walls are purple. I have found it better to upgrade all defenses first (Castle, cannons, bombs, etc.) before dumping into the walls. Once all of my walls are purple, I will be maxxed and will then UG to TH8.

Note: The only time I upgraded my walls before my defenses was when I knew I couldn't play for a while and would be raided. I hate to see that 100k + gold was stolen while I slept or was busy.
That's the worst feeling ever. I'm trying to save elixir so I can either upgrade my dragons or upgrade another barracks for dragons. Every damn time I have in excess of 1.2mil elixir I get raided and loose at least 100k elixir. Pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:44 AM   #44 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntninja View Post
That's the worst feeling ever. I'm trying to save elixir so I can either upgrade my dragons or upgrade another barracks for dragons. Every damn time I have in excess of 1.2mil elixir I get raided and loose at least 100k elixir. Pisses me off.
In in the exact same boat. I get like 1.8 mil elixir and put the phone down and instantly get raided and lose 200k in elix. Get pissed and revenge the bastard (if available) and take back like 150-225 then get raided again and loose 200k plus. I hate riding a shield, but I guess its what I need to do. Upgrading all my mines and pumps as I'm at lvl 9's and 10's right now.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:57 AM   #45 (permalink)
Oldbie

I prefer to do walls first, even with weaker defenses behind them it gives them more time to inflict damage.

HyperU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:08 AM   #46 (permalink)
Marathoner

I find it can greatly help to save up by moving my TH outside my walls so people going for their 1250 trophies will just zap my TH, leave my resources alone, and give me a shield.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:45 AM   #47 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I think I've decided silver 1 is too high for me to be in with TH 7 at the level I'm at, still upgrading, problem is I'm getting demolished, when I attack or defend it's 90% of the time against TH 8 guys.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #48 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
I had 4 successful raids with over 200k in each yesterday. Got plundered for 189k while I slept...
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #49 (permalink)
Fantasy Hockey Chump

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Late to posting here, but I've been playing. I'm not in a clan. I don't get that part of the game. I've been going it alone and doing OK.

My MCB Feedback
Long Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:19 PM   #50 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Clans are essential, they let you watch gain valuable troops to defend your base. It's better to be part of a clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmartin View Post
i think you will be fine. Fed Ex was always good to me until my wifes dog bit the driver. they usually don't avoid you unless they have a reason.
p8ntninja is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in