mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-26-2006, 03:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
How much do you need for your bills?
I need about $15,000......

Proud member of Team IYAOYAS and sponsored by
Planet Eclipse , LCP Army, SobePaintball , Shooting Hot Magazine, Addiction Army, The Ford Report , and Conlee Custom Camo.

When being an Owner just isn't enough, A5OG l X7OG l 98OG l PEOG l IOG
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
AKA Baby Ollie

Send a message via AIM to Marmaduke

Ohh... I only have $700 surplus... DAMN DUDE! That's a lot of money for taxes.
A5OG Feedback 12/0/0
eBay Feedback 5/0/0
Marmaduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:36 PM   #23 (permalink)

Actually its dropped some now, I was counter attacked by one individual. He destroyed some infrastructure, so it lowered my bills by about $4500.

The individual attacked twice and lost both times dispite outnumbering me 5 to 1. He has since requested peace, and called me an a-hole because he couldn't beat my forces......

Proud member of Team IYAOYAS and sponsored by
Planet Eclipse , LCP Army, SobePaintball , Shooting Hot Magazine, Addiction Army, The Ford Report , and Conlee Custom Camo.

When being an Owner just isn't enough, A5OG l X7OG l 98OG l PEOG l IOG
Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB103 View Post
I'm currently at war with New Heaven

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_d...ation_ID=65048

I've managed to counterattack with surge's reinforcements, but it didn't go nearly as well as I'd have hoped. I only managed to slightly damage him, but my economy is scrambled and I don't even have enough money to pay my bills. If anyone could either attack him or send soldiers it would be much appreciated.

I've just sent him a message telling him to end the war and pay reparations or face the rest of the alliance, But I'll have to see what he does.

UPDATE

He replaced his losses and pretty much wiped out my forces early this morning. Still no word on the message.
I also Hit him with little luck will do so again tomorrow
ActionBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:11 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Hey, can anyone help me. I am getting attacked by Hansville. My country is Backoffistan. If anyone can help me with aid, or attacking him, that would be great. Thank you very much.

Allfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Allfat, they are member of a pretty large unsanctioned alliance. If there is an oppurtunity for peace ,my suggestion is to take it. Gentlemen of this alliance, If I may make a suggestion to this group as minister of defense, I would suggest that you attempt to free yourselves from all conflict as soon as possible, and mark your country as a peaceful nation. This will allow you time to build your military and country without interference. As it stands we have been pulled into many multi nation conflicts at a very early juncture in our countries histories and it would seem we are relatively easy prey for other nations. The goals of these skirmishes we have been fighting as I see it is to raid weaker nations for tech and cash. The easiest way I can see to clear this hurdle is to peacefully build our collective military muscle to a point where we can claim war as an option and the alliance is strong enough to punish all who would rush in to take by force that which they cannot build on their own. I look forward to debate on what I propose, and make this proposal in the hope that our alliance can build the strength we will surely need to combat these rouge nations and alliances who wish to make quick meals of our countries.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:18 AM   #27 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Keep in mind, I just came off from the peace I declared due to the war I had. The reason I switched to war option is because after time peace will turn your people lethargic. How badly? They make 1/2 the pay they once did! Yeah I didn't get a good tax day that day.

It takes some time, 5-6 days or so. So go for the 5 days, switch to war, then back to peace when available (6 more days). Probably best option.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:50 AM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

I'll stick with war as an option. I don't piss people off, haven't jumped in on a war, and no one has bothered me. Meph made a great point, the people are lazy hippies when you want peace. I have a decent military built up, so I will just stay where I am.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 10:59 AM   #29 (permalink)
terrible speller

Send a message via AIM to knightmare96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfat View Post
Hey, can anyone help me. I am getting attacked by Hansville. My country is Backoffistan. If anyone can help me with aid, or attacking him, that would be great. Thank you very much.

Your alliance doesnt say MCB is there a reason?
Old 11-27-2006, 11:56 AM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier_Bill View Post
I'll stick with war as an option. I don't piss people off, haven't jumped in on a war, and no one has bothered me. Meph made a great point, the people are lazy hippies when you want peace. I have a decent military built up, so I will just stay where I am.
agreeed
Cockerpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in