mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 11-25-2006, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

CCM Fan
CN MCB War Room

This is a new thread intended to make Shadawg's job a bit easier by localizing all the information, pleae post only war related information in this thread.

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
I am currently at war with nation Dog: ruler King hindu. He is a memeber of the F.A.N. alliance. I contacted another member of the alliance. The war was unprovoked. I wasn't online for christ sakes. Apparently he wants to abandon his country and have his nation smashed so he just straight up hijacked me. I lost over 100 infrastructure, 80 tanks, 1700+ troops. My government has been thrown into anarchy, my economy destroyed, and I am currently in the negative having lost in excess of $44,000. i haven't payed my bills today and most likely won't be able to tomorrow, and to boot all my aid slots are full. So i'm just about royally screwed. ****** smashes head on keyboards arrgghhhhhhhhhh.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

CCM Fan
Shadawg, are you able to recieve aid? I can float you about 10000 and a couple hundred troops tomorrow if you need it.

Aggressive! Kill!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50&dateline=121202619  6
Old 11-25-2006, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Middie002

Shadawg, from now on don't accept any small aid offers. Once both of our aid slots open up, I can send you a pretty penny to rebuild.
Middie002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
nope all aid slots are full. i am screwed, this guy wiped out that $20 donation in about 1 evening.my only hope is that on the 27th when my first slot opens up someone from his alliance will be sending cash. I went into the deficit taking todays tax collection to resupply soldiers and tanks to fight this war and not be completely unarmed. I have reupped soldioers and tanks, I asm going to need a cash infusion as my economy is so far in the can I can't collect enough taxes to cover my infrastrucutre bills.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
terrible speller

Send a message via AIM to knightmare96

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadawg View Post
I am currently at war with nation Dog: ruler King hindu. He is a memeber of the F.A.N. alliance. I contacted another member of the alliance. The war was unprovoked. I wasn't online for christ sakes. Apparently he wants to abandon his country and have his nation smashed so he just straight up hijacked me. I lost over 100 infrastructure, 80 tanks, 1700+ troops. My government has been thrown into anarchy, my economy destroyed, and I am currently in the negative having lost in excess of $44,000. i haven't payed my bills today and most likely won't be able to tomorrow, and to boot all my aid slots are full. So i'm just about royally screwed. ****** smashes head on keyboards arrgghhhhhhhhhh.
If anyone else is fighting Dog/King hindu I can send $ and troops. I cannot attack as his war slots are full. He looks like he is - in troops though.

As for my little War peace has been restored. I asked for reperations, but honestly I hurt him more than he hurt me, and I actually got a lot back from attacking him in one day including +3.2 in Tech!
Old 11-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Middie002

PMed you sha.
Middie002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
yeah I hurt him this afternoon when I got home. There was a peace offer in my inbox. I took it, I am saving his nation and if it doesn't get abandoned, I reserve the right to come back and kick his nuts up around his throat when I rebuild.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Middie, I didn't get it. Looks as though dog is fighting with three other yellow team members. This dog will get his day.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod

CCM Fan
OK I just came up with a random idea. It is possible I think that if one of us is being attacked by somebody with a big angry alliance to back him up, that three of our nations can declare war on our own guy without attacking him, just filling up his slots so he can concentrate on the one opponent without worrying about his friends joining in. Would this work?

Aggressive! Kill!

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in