mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 06-08-2006, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

Send a message via AIM to mark Send a message via MSN to mark

Hammer and a Black Maxx

Well, I want to get into stock class play, so I'm selling these guns to fund a phantom. (prices do not include shipping)

the Pictures make the guns look like they have a lot of scratches, that's really just the light they're in. There arn't many noticeable ones in normal light.

First up we have a Kingman Hammer. I bought it from a member here on AO a few months ago. Its a fun little marker and has no problems with it, except a slight leak out of the barrel. TRADED

Finally up for sale is a Black Maxx. No problems with it. It's been a fun little gun, but probably wont get any practical use out of me so I'm selling it. Comes with original hopper. PENDING

Trades:
I would primairly like to see trades for stock class accessories. Packs, 10 round tubes, fast caps, 3.5 oz tanks, et cetera.

I will go three for one on Z-Grips, 70ci LP tanks, Sheradin Brass, and I will add $300 for ULE E-Mags.

My feedback:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...27#post2078027

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post21941913

http://www.paintballcity.org/forums/...read.php?t=984

1. hurricane
An temporary alliance formed between the ocean and the sky with the goal of killing people. The ocean's ability to attack the land is limited, so it lends the sky some of its water and energy so it can assault people farther inland then it normally could.
Hurricanes are far more powerful then the storms the sky creates on its own. They are just another reason the ocean must be destroyed.

Last edited by mark; 07-27-2006 at 07:47 PM.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

up, hammer and PT are pending

1. hurricane
An temporary alliance formed between the ocean and the sky with the goal of killing people. The ocean's ability to attack the land is limited, so it lends the sky some of its water and energy so it can assault people farther inland then it normally could.
Hurricanes are far more powerful then the storms the sky creates on its own. They are just another reason the ocean must be destroyed.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

up, all still for sale

1. hurricane
Old 07-19-2006, 05:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
Whoa, partner...easy does it with adding your own "ups"

Maybe stick to once or twice a week.

Besides, some of the gun-whores here enjoy the challenge of digging through posts a few days old to find a bargain

Oh, and here's a free "up" for today.

My MCB feedback
LUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

... the last time I Upgraded this was almost a month ago...

Last time I checked the rules I could up my own threads, as long as it wasn't within 24 hour periods..

To give this post a point, Price Drop!

1. hurricane
Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
yes, you are correct...sorry, i saw the dates and I missed the month there. Best of luck in the sale!

Luke

My MCB feedback
LUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'll split your arrow!

hammer is pending

1. hurricane

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns