mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 06-26-2006, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Two pgps(FS/FT) and a sterling barrel(FT)

List updated. Trying to get some cash to be able to send my sterling in to palmers for some work. Trades I am interested in traded for a silver/chrome/nickel plated sterling barrel either 12 or 14 inch(with wedgits would be awesome) or a J&J edge kit for sterlings(would really love to have). Somewhat interested in trading for a Black CCI 12g changer, Black CCI T or L stock, or a lapco stock would be cool too, black or nickel stabilizer though not a high priority. I also may entertain trades for old pumps, but it had better be a decent gun. Not too interested in any semis.

Pgp 2k1 model: Hand polished, palmers speedloader and original plastic loader, aluminum trigger shoe, barrel has been polished, PMI wood grips in okay condition, and a almost new cooper-t pump handle.
I can add a camoflage padded pistol case for another $5.
Price: $100shipped in the US. OBO

Old style pgp: with palmers Ca adapter, hose, bottomline, original co2 plug(lengthened for fewer turns), I also tapped the endcap for a velocity screw, polished bolt. The 45 frame was made to fit by me and is on there quite solidly. The bottomline holes were stripped so they have been rethreaded for 1/4" screws and the asa has been drilled to fit the larger screws. I will also include the original sheridan frame and plastic grip panels. A roughly done bolt strip slot has also been done. I will consider parting out the CA adapter and hose if any one wants it.
price: $85 shipped in US OBO

Sterling barrel for trade. I believe it to be an All American not sure though. It is a glued one piece barrel. The back part is silver and the anno is worn away a good bit inside and out. The red front part is in very good condition with only a few nicks around the front of the barrel and on the outside. I am looking to trade for a 12-14" sterling barrel(wedgits would be awesome) silver or preferably a nickel or chrome plated barrel. I am also looking for a J&J edge kit too.

The red sterling isn't really for sale at the moment, but I would sell it if I got a good offer. I just need to get some air and make sure it will hold air well. It may need a new exhaust valve.

Last edited by James Blond; 07-13-2006 at 09:05 PM.
James Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Prices dropped. I am looking to trade one of the pgps for a nice condition tippmann pro-carbine/ or 68 carbine with an after market barrel.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns