mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 04-13-2012, 04:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Spinnygunner

Brass N Wood Fan
FS: Mini Orracle Sniper (Check It kit, etc)

I've come to the realization over the last few play days that I don't really enjoy open class (as evidenced by my growing pile of stock class markers) so this gloss black Mini Orry that I just finished is on the block. Also, I need to replenish some funds that went to another marker.

This gun shoots flawlessly and racked up quite a few kills at the last Those Pump Guyz event, including our very own Heinous! It makes velocity with only a few turns of the IVG and is very consistent/efficient.

Pics!

Specs:
- Mini Orry 5572, drilled, stock internals (delrin bolt, etc)
- Twister and Stock feednecks
- WGP chrome slider (good-not-great condition; no visible bubbles or rust but could be shined up)
- Check It Deluxe pump kit with a CCI return spring; makes the stroke a bit heavy buy very smooth. Zero twisting/binding. I'll include the stock front block as well (no pneus)
- CP Reg, seen less than 400 rounds; it's so new you'll probably have to re-sweetspot it once it's done breaking in
- CP On/Off, seen the field twice
- Warrior Rail
- Check It eye hole cover
- WGP Beavertail
- ANS black cocking rod (stock rod will be included as well)
- Gloss Freak back and matte front NOT included, but could be for some extra cash
- NOT included, but I also have a dust blue Superbolt barrel that's been Freak'd by SSC that could be included for a bit extra
- Large Corgi NOT included and no longer available for sale (he almost was - the pic was taken moments before he sauntered over to my rug and threw up most of one of the kid's toys

Condition:
Generally very good but I'm a bit OCD when selling things. There's a little ding on the passenger side:

What appear to be light vicegrip marks on the stock feedneck:

And I masterfully removed some of the finish from the On/Off with a wrench when I was putting the air fitting on:

There's also a little wear just above the pump arm and some right where the barrel threads on - had a hard time getting them to show in pics but I can try again if it matters.

Cost:

SOLD!

$265 shipped to you, a bit more for Canada (sorry, it actually does cost more to ship up north). More if you want either barrel (we can work it out). Partial trades: I'm looking for a complete Phantom trigger/grip frame (45), with 5* adapter if possible.

Last edited by matteekay; 04-17-2012 at 09:24 PM.
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
"Set The Bar Low"

CCM Fan
OK...ok...I'll say it....."Willing to part the dog?".......sorry, someone was going to so I figured I'd get it over with. Free up.

EDIT: just read the part about the rug and the regergitated toy, How much for the rug?

MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebwilsonx4

A long time ago I met a Man I called my friend. Why now, many years later, can't I remember his face? Has He left, or have I just chose not to look?
Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Spinnygunner

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
EDIT: just read the part about the rug and the regergitated toy, How much for the rug?
That's the strangest request I've ever received...

Umm....

$265 and it'll come wrapped around a mini Orracle?
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

the amount of win in this thread is amazing.
glws
Dallas NotoRious #77
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mich View Post
So very tempting. Let me weigh the cost/benefits between paying rent or buying a _____.
Big Daddy Cool is watching you...

feedback-here
feedback-CC
feedback-PbN
77monteballer is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns