|Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|04-27-2012, 08:00 PM||#1 (permalink)|
It's All In The Reflexes.
SR-1 | SSR | Simon Ripper | DSG | Vector M17 | T8 Extendos | TPX 12 rounder | Thumper
1) I will not ship first! In fact, you're damn lucky that I ship at all. I have feedback on 3 different sites that are not this one, and you need to just trust me.
2) E-mails and PM's are too mainsteam. Any communication on this sale must be sent via coded podcast transmissions directly to my i-Phone. I will ignore all other communication, and actively mock any posts in my sales thread itself.
3) All sales are final. I don't care if the gun you get isn't the same as in the picture, and is crawling with dung beetles. Once I have your money, you are screwed.
4) Speaking of money. I don't accept cash, checks, money orders, or PayPal, (which I hate so much that I tack a 20% "I hate that so much" fee on the price every time someone asks if they can use it...) I only accept payment through registered Nigerian courier. If you don't know of one, just wait around long enough, and somone from Nigeria will contact you with the chance for get 20% of fifty million dollars for doing nothing more than giving out your bank routing information.
5) Be mature. I'm 12, and it really chaps my *** when someone calls me on it. The only way you can win is to give me everything I want just like mommy does because I'm a precious snowflake. So this rule should really be, "Just agree with everything I say," but that didn't get me very many sales, so changes had to be made.
6) No lowballs! Lowballing is reserved for me buying things from other people, not other people buying things from me. I have decided that a fair price for my items is approximately 119% of their retail value, and anything less than that is insulting to me. If you can't deal with that, you can blow a goat.
7) Be polite! The internet is full of jackholes who think that being behind a keyboard absolves them of the need for any human decency. Not here! In my sale you must be polite, and if you don't like it, you can drink bleach, you fag.
8) I only ship on Thursdays once a month, and there is no local pickup. If I can't charge shipping, I can't screw you for another 15 bucks for packaging. Oh, you'll get your gun parts (which probably started out as a whole gun) rattling around without the benefit of any padding, in a brown paper bag, sealed with duct tape, but somehow that's worth an extra fin and a half. If I'm feeling a bit hung over, I might miss shipping on on Thursday, and you'll just have to wait and see if I'm scamming you for another 30 days.
9) Finally, no thread-crapping... If you want to put posts in a thread that aren't synchophantically worshipful of the amazingness that is me, go to the other sales threads that I'm crapping on and do it there.
CCM SR-1 #2 Rightfeed
Hammerhead Scenario Mofo with .686 back
TruGlow 4 dot red dot
Thordsen Stock (for you NY state dorks)
Simon Ripper Pump
CCM Pump Kit
Stella Barrel .685
Caustic Customs Anodizing Job
CCM SSR #1776
16 inch hammerhead barrel with .686 sizer
Hawke xb30 scope
Tiberius FSR Riser
DSG #13 2nd run
Long Tube Feed
Hogue Pistol Grip
Super Stanchy Freaked Barrel
Cool Heat Shield
Milsig M17 with Standard Vector Kit
13ci tank not included
Stock M17 magwell
5 19 round fsr mags
Tippmann TPXs x2
Both have upgraded internals
Quick Change Plug.\
$150 each shipped
Tippmann 12 round mags x8
$15 each shipped
OG T8 Tiberius Extendo Mags with tooless co2
$50 each shipped
Last edited by Crimson Death; 12-03-2016 at 06:26 PM.
|04-27-2012, 08:21 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Those rules are amazing, mind if I copy them for my next sale?
Lot of cool markers here, glws!
Here are my current paintball activities:
Pirranah SB restoration:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...n-project.html
Comprehensive High end SC marker review/comparison:http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...on-review.html
|04-27-2012, 09:16 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jim Thorpe, PA
Hey AJ, a little off the wall, but are you willing to part the left thumb paddle for the thumper?
Life's journey is not to arive at the grave in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways yelling "holy sh!t what a ride!"
|04-28-2012, 07:49 PM||#6 (permalink)|
It's All In The Reflexes.
|05-05-2012, 08:02 AM||#8 (permalink)|
It's All In The Reflexes.
Avratech Retro 7 #003 is SOLD.
Last edited by Crimson Death; 05-06-2012 at 12:51 AM.
|05-05-2012, 09:49 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Liberty Paintball, NY
If you're 12, how do you have all of these guns lol?
|05-05-2012, 01:48 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Ridin' The ShortBus
He goes to Thailand 4 times a year for "work" in the "tourist" business....
Really like that 007, are you looking for anything specifically trade wise?? I only ship on Fridays every other month...so it looks like you'd be shipping first either way.
My MCB Feedback
Project Mayhem is sponsored by: Rampage Paintball,Paintballgear.ca , and Skyline Nation .
Cerberus is PROUDLY Sponsored by Paintballgear.ca, Lemon Heaven, Cin City Mini Donuts, Rampage City Paintball
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|