mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Pump Guns (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/)
-   -   NIB Black Thumper - NEVER FIRED (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/pump-guns/216292-nib-black-thumper-never-fired.html)

Slim 10-17-2012 10:55 AM

NIB Black Thumper - NEVER FIRED

2 Attachment(s)
SOLD!

In December of 2010 I was one of the first to get in on the first Metadyne pre-orders for the new Thumper. During the year-long build saga, I added some new options as they were introduced, and requested a custom ano job to my order.

Long story short - I paid out close to $400 for everything (gun, custom ano, paddles, barrel, etc, etc), and waited almost a year only to have the final product stolen from my mailbox upon its delivery last November.

Brian at Metadyne was kind enough to go out of his way and send me a replacement Thumper this past July. He assured me that the gun had all the latest upgrades and updated internals so there would be none of the performance issues that the early models have had. Unfortunately by then, I had focused on building other guns and lost all interest in the Thumper.

At this point, I just need to recoup some of the cash I lost on the deal. So, my loss is your gain.

Up for sale is a BRAND NEW - NEVER USED Metadyne Thumper. I opened the package upon its arrival to inspect the condition, but have NEVER GASSED IT UP OR FIRED IT. This gun is exactly what you would receive from the factory - brand new, in the box, unfired. Comes with one thumb paddle and the instructions that were included in the box.

Attachment 35666

Attachment 35667

Metadyne lists this at $279 plus shipping. It's yours for $250 shipped. SOLD!
I need the cash, but will consider unique STOCK-CLASS trades. Phantoms are always a consideration.

timefreak17 10-17-2012 11:51 AM

PM'd

Ram0032 10-17-2012 02:37 PM

pm'ing

timefreak17 10-17-2012 03:57 PM

This is the setup i had at the moment. Sorry to post this don't know how else to do it. :confused:

Slim 10-17-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timefreak17 (Post 2507670)
This is the setup i have at the moment. Sorry to post this don't know how else to do it. :confused:

No prob. I'll PM ya for more info.

Slim 10-18-2012 06:46 PM

Up

timefreak17 10-21-2012 02:09 PM

Stock Class

This is the set up your are looking for i believe.

Stock class with phantom palmer's pursuit stabilizer, 12g bucket changer, undercocking pump and orginal, Back bottle adapter (the power tube is in the palmer stabalizer, laser pointer sight, bag of misc parts (original tri-fluted hammer insert, screws for the long rail, plastic allen cap, punctur pin o-ring, and power tube valve o-ring, original spring and red spring) The spring in the gun is also red for the hammer.

There is some wear on the 12g bucket changer puncture pin assembly. It still works with an allen key and 12ies. It was caused a while ago by not putting the allen key in all the way when i was playing open class with it. I'm sorry.

Aired it up and held just to make sure. And fired. It is operational.

Attachment 35734

Attachment 35735

Attachment 35736

Slim 10-22-2012 05:31 PM

Trade pending...

Slim 10-25-2012 09:58 PM

SOLD!