|Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-24-2012, 01:06 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Kingman Hammer modded with a double-feed detent and vert air - $50
Throwing up my Kingman Hammer today. This marker plays great with the mods and changes I've made but I'm hoping to generate some cash for a higher-end open class gun (I'm trying to pare down to two markers). Prices include US shipping, Canada will be a little more.
(that black spot is the detent; works great, even with tiny paint)
- Powerfeed Kingman Hammer
- New internals/spring
- Trigger frame cut/tapped to mount an ASA
- Euro Grip
- Converted to vert air using an adapter on the backbottle
- Body and frame drilled for a Spyder "finger" detent to prevent double feeds
- Red dot sight on the rail
- Ammo Box clone that fits perfectly in the feedneck, no elbow needed
- Spare internals and detent
The body is pretty scratched/dinged up but this gun operates perfectly (in true workhorse fashion).
Price: $50 Shipped, partial trade for occluded or red-dot optics
Last edited by matteekay; 12-01-2012 at 05:15 PM.
|11-25-2012, 12:57 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Few nibbles, no bites. Up and up!
Edit: I have a Spyder Freak back for sale in my marker parts thread that I used on this gun with great success. I'll do a nice combo package if someone wants both!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|