|Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-12-2013, 09:05 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
CCM'd Prostock Pump all Black - Dye Hinge, Ergo, Eclipse, CP; come see!
THIS IS SOLD! Thanks everyone!
Going up for sale today is the Prostock pump I put together a while back. Everything is in reasonable to good shape. I assembled it this year out of parts I got in and it's time for it to go. I just bought a new car yesterday and am looking to scrounge a bit of money between that and some remaining Christmas gifts I need to get - no trades, please.
It will need some tuning as I haven't had the chance to do so since it's last breakdown and re-assembly - was working perfectly well before that. I have no reason to believe that anything mechanically will be wrong (not much to go wrong on these anyways). Buy it, tune it, use it, love it, or just part it out - it's none of my business, I just need it gone!
I'm looking for a quick sell, and it's priced accordingly. Please note that it is sold as-is.
The most notable nick:
Also note it is equipped with:
- WGP Prostock Body
- CCM Deluxe Pump kit (guide rods have been machine polished; guide rod base's anno seems to be a bit off from perfect gloss black, not terribly noticeable - please see pictures. Return spring has been removed)
- Stainless Detent
- Eclipse DART bolt and matching pin
- All stock WGP valve, hammer, and hammer lug - all machine polished
- Maggot's SLPS lower-tube spring kit for super light pump stroke
- Stock WGP beavertail and cocking rod
- Dye hinge frame with original Dye sticky grips and stainless grip screws (no safety assembly), sear and trigger pins lightly polished
- WGP Ergo regulator
- Hybrid Rail and CP on/off ASA (small mark on CP ASA)
...I think that's everything?
Please note: Marker will NOT ship with a barrel; Freak isn't included.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Last edited by Yomillio; 12-19-2013 at 09:16 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|