mcarterbrown.com  

Pump Guns Is there anything more pure than a pump gun?

Old 09-09-2006, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

2k1 pgp FS ($60+Shipping)

The gun is used, but works flawlessly. I bought it new about 3 years ago (give or take a couple months). It has the typical wear around where the pump handle is, is missing one of the fiber-optic pieces on the rear sight that I replaced with a pieace of plastic and painted orange. The font fiber-optic piece is broken, but has been epoxied back into place. The safetly spring and bearing has been lost and replaced with a piece of a tank o-ring (works just as well), and the pin on the speedloader fell out and was replaced as you can tell in the picture. The clamps on the bottom of the grip frame are for a stock I made, and it is included with the marker if you want it (I will get a picture of it up soon). I also have about 7 or 8 ten round tubes and a belt to hold them that can also be included. All the overspray has been removed from the barrel, and a spacer has been glued to the bolt face to prevent any ball breaks. Like I said, gun works flawlessly, wear on internal parts (bolt, hammer, valve, etc.) is minimal if not negligable and there are no leaks of any kind. I am looking for $60 + shipping to the continental US, and I accept money orders only. Here are the pictures. PM or post if you are interested.

167 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Pump Guns