mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #4331 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
But still no word on ship dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #4332 (permalink)

its been a while since i visited this thread so can someone catch me up on the progress. Last I herd from metadyne was when they asked me if i wanted any accessories or upgrade the barrel. Where do we stand now?
Triemferent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #4333 (permalink)
Waiting on GoD.

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Did you get a raw, black or blue?

Otherwise, you haven't missed much and the status is probably the same....lol
D3adpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #4334 (permalink)

i ordered a black with some additional add-on parts and upgraded barrel.
any new vids showing off how well it shoots or how well the reg works?
Triemferent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #4335 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
dukies anodizer is building his very own DSGS now too
Nah, he only got PDF's with all the dims other than externals removed. I weren't born yesterday
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #4336 (permalink)

No you haven't missed much. The only debate now is on custom anodizing and people that want their markers.
Happy Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #4337 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilkid94 View Post
Order a CCM, then THAT wait seems to overpower this wait.
Doubt that. CCM will tell you how long your wait will be and they'll honor it. If they run into any problems, CCM will call you. You have any questions, CCM will talk to you in person or over the phone. You're guaranteed a working, quality product from parts to any gun that leaves Rod's work table since he's the only one that puts the guns together AND tweaks and calibrates each one before it's boxed and shipped. And by the way, he currently does 1000 guns a year at last count (do the daily math and compare). Anyone who has dealt with CCM can tell you that Mel's customer service, no matter how trivial or serious your question is, is bar none, probably the best in the industry. Bar none. Bill, Laurie, Mel, Rod, and the rest of the CCM team are a great representation of what any company should be. Not just paintball industry, but, any company.

I have a couple of my refs who ordered this Metadyne gun against my advice that you never pre-order a first generation gun just in case something goes wrong or is "revealed." They ordered anyway. Nowhere did I read that their funds were going to pre-order R&D. Unless I'm wrong, all I saw were production ship dates. Needless to say, the initial low price versus the price ordering later should have been a red flag to all, a possible indicator of classic bait and switch with tidbits as excuses as R&D is explored. You should get what you're promised when they promise it. If not, they should have stated so.

I truly hope all you guys get your guns. I'm sure you will sooner or later. But, looking in from the outside, Metadyne's customer service has YET to show itself. Got an e-mail from them? Why wasn't it a batch e-announcement. How hard is it to post status to everyone? Got you guys diverted debating anno tolerences and all. Etc.

Compare Metadyne to CCM? Not in a heartbeat. The difference is plain as night and day.

Brandon Cayetano
Fieldowner
Hawaii All-Star Paintball Games
Honolulu, Hawaii

Last edited by 808star; 06-12-2011 at 01:03 PM.
808star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #4338 (permalink)
TANSTAAFL

CCM Fan
I believe he was only comparing the wait times, not the two companies. The rest of your rant is unnecessary, possibly defamatory and mean.
"WHY is that guy licking Criticals pants?"
My Feedback
Critical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #4339 (permalink)
Banned

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical View Post
I believe he was only comparing the wait times, not the two companies. The rest of your rant is unnecessary, possibly defamatory and mean.
But it's not inaccurate, either.
alpha434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #4340 (permalink)
^Nerd

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808star View Post
Doubt that. CCM will tell you how long your wait will be and they'll honor it. If they run into any problems, CCM will call you. You have any questions, CCM will talk to you in person or over the phone. You're guaranteed a working, quality product from parts to any gun that leaves Rod's work table since he's the only one that puts the guns together AND tweaks and calibrates each one before it's boxed and shipped. And by the way, he currently does 1000 guns a year at last count (do the daily math and compare). Anyone who has dealt with CCM can tell you that Mel's customer service, no matter how trivial or serious your question is, is bar none, probably the best in the industry. Bar none. Bill, Laurie, Mel, Rod, and the rest of the CCM team are a great representation of what any company should be. Not just paintball industry, but, any company.

I have a couple of my refs who ordered this Metadyne gun against my advice that you never pre-order a first generation gun just in case something goes wrong or is "revealed." They ordered anyway. Nowhere did I read that their funds were going to pre-order R&D. Unless I'm wrong, all I saw were production ship dates. Needless to say, the initial low price versus the price ordering later should have been a red flag to all, a possible indicator of classic bait and switch with tidbits as excuses as R&D is explored. You should get what you're promised when they promise it. If not, they should have stated so.

I truly hope all you guys get your guns. I'm sure you will sooner or later. But, looking in from the outside, Metadyne's customer service has YET to show itself. Got an e-mail from them? Why wasn't it a batch e-announcement. How hard is it to post status to everyone? Got you guys diverted debating anno tolerences and all. Etc.

Compare Metadyne to CCM? Not in a heartbeat. The difference is plain as night and day.

Brandon Cayetano
Fieldowner
Hawaii All-Star Paintball Games
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hold on a second, I was in no way comparing CCM to Metadyne, I was simply stating that when I ordered my CCM there was a wait period, which CCM did not lie about, and during that wait period I didn't care as much about the metadyne preorder, as I did my CCM being built. No need to overreact.

Feedback!
evilkid94 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers