mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #7571 (permalink)
Pinnacle Paintball
 
SnowZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Southwestern Ontario

CCM Fan
Can anyone guess why the pump rods are not just held in to the front block with setscrews? Wouldn't that make disassembly for cleaning that much easier?

And, has anyone started to mod on theirs yet?
__________________

Pinnacle Paintball
www.pinnaclepaintballsupply.com

Your Canadian Pump Paintball Supply
SnowZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #7572 (permalink)
Gay boy with a Gun!
 
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: F L O R I D A

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
OK, got my freshly repaired Thumper in the mail yesterday, and I have to say it appears to work rather well. Only odd thing is that I sent in Serial Number 202, and got Serial Number 64 back in the mail... I don't really care considering 202 never worked properly anyway... haha.
__________________
TWINK of 1st Canadian Paratroopers, Commonwealth International Paintball Team



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_vanvoorthuijse View Post
I gave into the rainbow side long ago...
I laughed beer out of my nose upon realizing you are a gay boy with a gun with that comment. Thanks, you owe me some beer.
Feedback

Selling these:
PACS Works Cocker
Russian Legion Shocker frame/snatch/asa, SFT internals, Air tank, Freak tip
Brass Abomination
Mag Parts!
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #7573 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowZone View Post
Can anyone guess why the pump rods are not just held in to the front block with setscrews? Wouldn't that make disassembly for cleaning that much easier?

And, has anyone started to mod on theirs yet?
My guess would be that set screws might start to loosen or fall out over time, thus making the system be a little weak.
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #7574 (permalink)
Closer to home.....
 
Zondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

CCM Fan
Well, I didn't see 64 in the owner's group thread...
__________________

My Feedback: Here on MCB BigEvilOnline Automags.org PaintBallNation
Zondo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #7575 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
He probably just sent you an updated pre-order style marker, he said that he would probably be just swapping back ends instead of modifying existing ones, though I don't know why he would just replace the whole marker.
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #7576 (permalink)
Gay boy with a Gun!
 
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: F L O R I D A

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilShank View Post
He probably just sent you an updated pre-order style marker, he said that he would probably be just swapping back ends instead of modifying existing ones, though I don't know why he would just replace the whole marker.
The front end I believe to be mine, I found a small bit of blue "Blues Crew" custom paint in one of the screw holes left over from Pump Pandemonium over the summer. (That was a debacle, missed half the game due to the Thumper suddenly deciding to cease function.)
__________________
TWINK of 1st Canadian Paratroopers, Commonwealth International Paintball Team



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_vanvoorthuijse View Post
I gave into the rainbow side long ago...
I laughed beer out of my nose upon realizing you are a gay boy with a gun with that comment. Thanks, you owe me some beer.
Feedback

Selling these:
PACS Works Cocker
Russian Legion Shocker frame/snatch/asa, SFT internals, Air tank, Freak tip
Brass Abomination
Mag Parts!
Tyler_vanvoorthuijse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #7577 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian
 
Uranus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Burbank, Ca

Scared me for a sec cause i sent mine in, but i just checked and im 54.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
you'll do anything for *****.....
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #7578 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012

Guys I'm going to be ordering one in the next couple weeks. I'm wanting to get it anno'd, just don't know what colors yet. Where can I find the color options and pricing info?
rick_516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:46 AM   #7579 (permalink)
Active Member
 
ObsidianJeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt199 View Post
Went looking on the website for this return request form and couldn't find it. Hopefuly my note i sent with it will suffice.
Contact Us: Service | Metadyne Industries
__________________
My feedback
ObsidianJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #7580 (permalink)
Team Long Stroke
 
LilShank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_516 View Post
Guys I'm going to be ordering one in the next couple weeks. I'm wanting to get it anno'd, just don't know what colors yet. Where can I find the color options and pricing info?
The colors currently being offered are Red, Black, and Blue. As far as custom, I dunno if he's able to do that anymore (at least through CCI's anodizer)

You can always contact him though
__________________
Fast is fine, accuracy is final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pato Diablo
Kinda scary how someone in a bright red hawaiian shirt can sneak up behind you like that, huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCB CHAT
[20:54:32] <Walking_Target> Kinda awesome, you walk in and there's the giant black dildo right in front of the register
[20:54:33] <thisissparta> it's AWESOME.
My Budding Feedback
MCB
LilShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC