mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #101 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM
 
senghing27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Out of curiosity, what kind of grip panels are these? I might want to swap something a little different.
They are custom made if I recall correctly. You might be able to put slip on houghes or mod Luger style grips to fit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
Senghing, you are the happiest paintballer ever.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:46 PM   #102 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by toymachine View Post
Hey hey hey! Read that good news baby! Those of you who are the lucky first ones will get his email tomorrow to arrainge payment and shipping The wait is finally over (for some of you )!!!
Am I one of the first 9 for black? I did not see confirmation when you mentioned that the first ones were black only.
__________________

I collect autocockers
CSL Ego
pics of my markers --- feedback
Contact me if you are selling a Westwood
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #103 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder
 
toymachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fascist Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazdoc View Post
Out of curiosity, what kind of grip panels are these? I might want to swap something a little different.
They're specifically made for this frame. I'll ask George if there exists any other grip panels or whatever that'll work or if there are some that are close enough and just require minor modification to work. I'll get back to you (and everyone else about this here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
They are custom made if I recall correctly. You might be able to put slip on houghes or mod Luger style grips to fit.
This is correct.

pk5 - Yes, I'll reply by the end of the day.

Everyone else - All PMs will be responded to by the end of the day and I'll let everyone know who is going to get one from this run of Siler frames (and I'll let those know who won't be getting one, unfortunately).
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #104 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder
 
toymachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fascist Valley

Hey folks, just wanted to give you all a heads up:

I'm really sick, ****ing sucks, lots of projectile vomitting, although at least I don't have a fever or headache. Anyways, I'm just letting you know about this because it has left me relatively incapacitated - I can barely read let alone write (this has taken almost thirty minutes to type and normally I can type around 50-60 wpm without much problem).

So if my body get's it **** together, pun intended, sometime later tonight, I'll get this stuff finished and you lucky few will get to finally order your actual Siler Frame. If not, I'll have to reassess the situation tomorrow morning.

Thank you for bearing with me. And thank you to those who have communicated kind, warm words at a time where I feel like absolute ****. Pun intended
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #105 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by toymachine View Post
Hey folks, just wanted to give you all a heads up:

I'm really sick, ****ing sucks, lots of projectile vomitting, although at least I don't have a fever or headache. Anyways, I'm just letting you know about this because it has left me relatively incapacitated - I can barely read let alone write (this has taken almost thirty minutes to type and normally I can type around 50-60 wpm without much problem).

So if my body get's it **** together, pun intended, sometime later tonight, I'll get this stuff finished and you lucky few will get to finally order your actual Siler Frame. If not, I'll have to reassess the situation tomorrow morning.

Thank you for bearing with me. And thank you to those who have communicated kind, warm words at a time where I feel like absolute ****. Pun intended
Get yourself better, stay hydrated, and we will be here when you return.
__________________

I collect autocockers
CSL Ego
pics of my markers --- feedback
Contact me if you are selling a Westwood
Spazdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #106 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder
 
toymachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Fascist Valley

Thanks mate, just barfed up my large intestine and, funny thing, I'm feeling much better. Man, I haven't puked that much since I was pledging DKE in college

Time for some Saltines YO!
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #107 (permalink)
Mr. Angel Pump
 
kill-n-spree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Turlock,CA.

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
George Siler lives in my area. I have been rocking his frame for a long time. I love it.
__________________
COBRA G7,Angel 1,Master tech Angel Force Fly,Angel Gat,Custom Angel Led,2000 LCD Angel Pump,2k1 Dark Angel,04 Angel Speed,C&C Angel IR3,Ice Fade G7 Fly,DM4,Eblade,Grey Ghost,PGP,2006 Grey Ghost,BLong Cocker,Angel G7,Cobra Mamba FLY,2K1 Angel Fly,Rasta G7 Fly,Dark 2K3 Angel,Euro Angel,2k2 Apollo Angel,2k1 Cobra SS LCD,Rev-i,Dark Angel IR3,2K5 Speed,KP3,Rasta A4 Fly.

Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post1921680
kill-n-spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:42 PM   #108 (permalink)
Active Member
 
docfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA

AKA Fan
Update on this??
docfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #109 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010

I have not heard anything for awhile and am wondering where this is at? Last I heard we were 1 day away from being notified on final purchase.

Any news?
__________________
WTB: Dye Hyper 1 HPR
WTB: DYE Beavertail



Every gun has a story. What's yours?


frgood Feedback
Frgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:59 AM   #110 (permalink)
Weekend Warrior
 
llaw999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vancouver BC, Canada

RTP Fan
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd like to pick one up now.
__________________
My feedback.

WTB:
- Taso rat attack bucket changer with original steel pierce pin!
- duckslide 1 piece feed
llaw999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC