mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-07-2013, 11:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

Thumbs up Siler Frames to Order!!!

Order Back CLOSED
If you didn't make the cut and still want a frame, let me know and I'll put you in the Overflow list.
If someone on the Will Call list decides to cancel their order, people on the Overflow list will be bumped up onto the Will Call list, in the order they were originally added to the Overflow list.

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!

I'm about to purchase one of Siler single trigger sliding "Luger" styled autococker trigger frame. These frames are currently being polished and anodized, and will be ready in about a weeks time. They will only come in polished black. They are designed to work on Autocockers and Snipers, although I'll likely modify mine so that I can use it on a sheridan based marker. Each frame will come complete with all necessary parts, including grip panels. They come with the wedge pictured on the autococker below, so that you can mount standard bottom line ASA setups. They will cost $95 + $5 for USPS shipping. This includes the price for polishing and anodizing. They will be shipped from California, USA. Each frame will be sold as a complete sliding autococker/sniper trigger frame unit. Each of the 20 Siler trigger frames will come with all necessary parts, screws, grip panels, etc. etc.

Given scarcity of this product, only one frame per person, sorry.

Will Call:
(as of 1/11/13, 19:59PST)
#1 - toymachine
#2 - docfire
#3 - redlaser666 RW
#4 - noclue119
#5 - foidpoosening
#6 - Spazdoc
#7 - Frgood BA
#8 - rschoi_75
#9 - briguyz71
#10 - saintnoir
#11 - HokiePB
#12 - Azreal
#13 -
#14 -
#15 - Jebus RW
#16 - Riddler RW
#17 - Magoo BA
#18 - pk5 RW
#19 - Sean_Chip
#20 - The Flounder BA
--------------------------
Overflow:
#21 - docfire
#22 - Pdubs
#23 - _
#24 - _
#25 - _

Names on the "Overflow" list asked to get on the original list but didn't make it in time for the first 20 or are people who wanted more than one frame for their order. There will be no other frames past the 20th. This is it, no others exist. No more frames will ever come to light.

If you are on the Overflow list, you will be bumped onto the original list in order of name received, if someone on the Will Call list decides to cancel their order. To those on the Overflow list: Sorry guys, keep you fingers cross (and start planning the murder of Will Call list member ).

Apparently these are pretty much the best of the best when it comes to an adjustable sliding single trigger autococker frames. Lots of adjustment. Ball bearing smooth. I mean, literal perfection. The finish is an extremely high quality and fine polish. The black anodizing is likewise extremely high quality.

I'll post up some pics and more specific details once I've gathered everything together, but for now just wanted to get this out there asap. Shoot me an pm if you have any questions or want to get your name added to the list. I will set you up directly with the seller and will not benefit personally in any way from your purchase or whatever. Just outta the kindness of ye ole heart, nothing more nothing less <3

Anyways, frames will be ready for ordering and shipment the week of January 14th, 2013. Please let me know if you're interested in ordering any of these, so I can get you set up. There are only a few left (exactly 20!), and I doubt any will ever be made, ever again. Ever. I will keep the order list updated as much as possible. First come, first serve. By letting me know you're interested and getting your name on the list, you are then under no obligation to buy and can back out at any time, without reason (just let me know!).

On a personal note: If you know a good shop local to Los Angeles or San Diego in California where I can get my frames anodized, please let me know (same for anyone local who can mill the top of the trigger frame to fit the lower tube of my PG, which is apparently as super simple process assuming one has the right equipment). Also, if you're in LA or SoCal, you might be able to save on shipping my picking them up in person, although this option has yet to be confirmed.

-------------------------------------Picture-------------------------------------

On an Autococker:

Custom "Pistol Worthy for a General" PGP Project:

I wish they were, but for the record none of these are my markers

EDIT: I do not yet know for sure if there are 15 (or about so) COMPLETE trigger frames or 15 trigger frames, some complete some not. The first come first serve policy applies to complete frames. If you end up only able to get the frame, without the set screws and whatnot, you will have to probably get your own made. Same goes for the grip panels - I've never seen anything like them before so you'd have to make yourself something custom, a one-off set or something to fit this frame.

Last edited by toymachine; 02-02-2013 at 07:17 PM.
toymachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Serving Tea for CCM

Send a message via AIM to senghing27

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Will they be coming with the wedge? I know my team mate has been waiting for the wedge for his frame for some time now.
~My Feedback~
senghing27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Gobble Gobble...

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27 View Post
Will they be coming with the wedge? I know my team mate has been waiting for the wedge for his frame for some time now.
Great question. If they are I'd be up for one.

Some of my collection

My MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
Old guns are more fun for me than new guns. I play paintball for fun. I don't play to win any more than I have sex to make babies.
HokiePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

I will check! I take it you're referring to the adapter in the first picture, with the Siler frame on that custom Autococker? I'll let everyone know and update my op once I hear back, likely sometime tomorrow.

And sorry how this is so short notice, but better late than never, right? Cause never is coming up pretty soon, unfortunately

Last edited by toymachine; 01-07-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado

CCM Fan
Who is making these?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Gobble Gobble...

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
Who is making these?
I'll let Toymachine confirm, but I think these are some of George Silers old stock (maybe the last of it from the way it sounds).

Some of my collection

My MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
Old guns are more fun for me than new guns. I play paintball for fun. I don't play to win any more than I have sex to make babies.
HokiePB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sidewinder Hoarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokiePB View Post
I'll let Toymachine confirm, but I think these are some of George Silers old stock (maybe the last of it from the way it sounds).
This.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #8 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Im in on two of these.

Last edited by docfire; 02-02-2014 at 12:37 AM.
docfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
US ARMY SIG CORPS

I may be interested in one as well.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Newbie++

CCM Fan
I'll take 1

"Originally posted by Element Paintball@pbnation: you realize it would be easier to get a new wife than a new dc2."

My MCB Feedback
noclue119 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers