Old 03-27-2013, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Sheridan PGP1 Modification questions

Hey, sorry if there is a thread about this already, ive looked around on the website and haven't found one yet. but anyways im new to paintball only been playing for about two years and im extremely new to modification. I was wondering how i would go about converting my Sheridan PGP1 to Co2 tanks instead of 12grams and possibly adding a hopper to the gun. Any modifications i do i would really like to try to do myself if possible before sending it in. If anyone has any ideas about modifying the gun, please let me know, i appreciate any ideas. thanks. ill try to get some pictures up soon.
PandorazHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja

Converting to a tank is easy. All you need is a UMB bracket and a constant air kit, both available from Palmers. Converting to direct feed is a bigger deal, as you'll have to send it off (unless you feel comfortable removing the feedtube and soldering on the new neck). I'm a horrible solderer, so I wouldn't. But plenty of guys do.
My Feedback Thread

Go ye therefore to all the nations, baptizing them in copious amounts of paint.

Proud member of Team On Target.
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Those changes aren't impossible but you'll probably spend more $, time and energy than it's worth. I'd suggest selling the PGP and looking for a Piranha SB (or LB if you want a longer barrel). Same platform but factory build with your 2 requirements. You should come out about even $ wise that way. Or... for about the same price as modding the PGP you can probably just pick up one of the guns listed. P68 magnum is another one you can pick up for $80 or less and might fit what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by senghing27
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

thanks so much for the help you guys, i appreciate it
PandorazHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers