mcarterbrown.com

Old 08-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #51 (permalink)
MCB Member

This is sad since I do have several high dollar pumps. However, I was playing with a bone stock PGP I got for $50, the old kind, and I was playing a speedball game on a hyperball field. I dive for my bunker, got up and I fired at the guy in my mirror and gogged him. I tuck in and after about a hundred rounds or so I pop out and I nail some guy on the run after 3 shots. Then I dive for the center 50 and bunker the guy on the other side. Of course after I reloaded, nothing else happened. Funny since I have only had more than 3 kills with a pump one time before ...
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Post Whore

Oh, my favorite pump shot... same PGP, actually, but at a field (OA) in MD. I was walk on, playing alone (as I usually did there)... as we are walking in a group to the woodsball field, we were going to play attack and defend, this guy walking next to me sees that I'm not carrying a marker, so he asks if I am just going to go out with my holstered PGP. I say: "Yep." And he looks at his new Angel and wishes me luck. Then asks if my PGP is accurate. There is a structure that they were to defend, and it has a faux sattelite dish on the roof. So, from about 10 yards and 8 feet of elevation, I put one right in the center of the dish (almost a lucky shot, really) He's impressed, but still doubting my sanity for going out with a PGP (I don't think he had ever seen one before)

The ref yells, and I sneak quickly by myself down the tapeline, out of sight of the other team. I make it all the way down to the road separating the fortress from the woods... their boundary to stay within. There is this fallen tree stump there that left a large divot in the ground where the roots pulled out. I wedge myself in the divot and plant my feet against the back of the stump. I can easily lean forward and have a bead on the guy across the road from me (who doesn't even see me yet), and if I lay back, I am completely covered.

I lean up, take a shot at a guy across from me, and miss. He returns fire with a serious rope, all hitting the front of the stump. I pop two more off, and notice that my velocity is dropping. As I lay back and change 12gms, he is lighting the stump up with paint. I pierce the 12ie, wait for a break in his stream and fire one...

He grabs his neck with one hand, and raises his other, yelling "DANM! Right in the neck!"

Poor guy, it was that first hot shot from a fresh 12ie too....

Turns out it was the guy with his fancy new Angel! I got him right in the neck from across the road with my third or fourth ball, and he probably sprayed two or three hundred at me.... He shook my hand and said "nice shot!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post
But what it all comes down to is if your having fun. If your not having fun playing against people using full auto with a pump, then switch to a semi; fun is the only thing that really matters in paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
rub their little faces right in their own piss while yelling NO NO NO as loud as you can while smacking them on the back of the head.
spawnsharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:56 AM   #53 (permalink)
Addicted to Fractals

Palmers Fan
I was out with a few friends last weekend playing some outlaw. They had a couple of Spyder MR2's and a Dragun I think, and I had my new (to me) PGP. We'd been playing free-for-all and it was down to my friend Tisha and I. I had flanked around her left side, and she was crouched with a bead on something in front of her (I'd thought that it was one of the others), so I raised my PGP and aimed. She turned her head and looked right at me, then for some reason turned her head back, just as I let one shot fly. It hit her right in that place where the neck meets the shoulder. Bare in mind that this is the very first time I've ever played with a pump, let alone a stock class marker. I felt bad about getting her in the neck, but was pretty stoked about the 1-shot, 1-kill! As the fates would have it, I got another $20 shot on her later on as well. She was holed up behind a tree and I could barely see her. I took a shot and pumped, but it missed her, so she opened up on me from about 10 feet away. The balls were breaking on the shrubbery in front of me, so I stuck my arm out and fired a few. She stopped firing so I went around thinking that she'd retreated, only to get nailed in the gut by my other friend Brandon. It turned out that I'd tagged Tisha in the mask with my 4th shot.

All in all, this one outing has pretty much made me a pump convert =]
Redivulpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnsharks View Post
Poor guy, it was that first hot shot from a fresh 12ie too....
OUCH!! Nice shot though

Quote:
Originally Posted by crudeidol View Post
I was out with a few friends last weekend playing some outlaw. They had a couple of Spyder MR2's and a Dragun I think, and I had my new (to me) PGP. We'd been playing free-for-all and it was down to my friend Tisha and I. I had flanked around her left side, and she was crouched with a bead on something in front of her (I'd thought that it was one of the others), so I raised my PGP and aimed. She turned her head and looked right at me, then for some reason turned her head back, just as I let one shot fly. It hit her right in that place where the neck meets the shoulder. Bare in mind that this is the very first time I've ever played with a pump, let alone a stock class marker. I felt bad about getting her in the neck, but was pretty stoked about the 1-shot, 1-kill! As the fates would have it, I got another $20 shot on her later on as well. She was holed up behind a tree and I could barely see her. I took a shot and pumped, but it missed her, so she opened up on me from about 10 feet away. The balls were breaking on the shrubbery in front of me, so I stuck my arm out and fired a few. She stopped firing so I went around thinking that she'd retreated, only to get nailed in the gut by my other friend Brandon. It turned out that I'd tagged Tisha in the mask with my 4th shot.

All in all, this one outing has pretty much made me a pump convert =]

I hate it when all you can see if a little bit of leg of something, but the jersey's help with bounces so all you get is bounce after bounce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #55 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Hi All,
SoCal, Borderland.
I took a shot at my opponent from 60-70 feet away with my Line SI Bushmaster.
I was sure that I hit him as I saw a hint of blue mist from the Blue Nelson Commando paint I was shooting.
After the game we were shooting the breeze and he mentioned that he broke a ball in his gun during the game but it was blue paint in the barrel instead of the yellow he was shooting.
I split one of my paintballs open and showed him the color. I asked was it this color of blue? He said it was the color he cleaned out of his gun.
We agreed that the shot that I took at him went down the barrel of his gun.
R/ Pump_Geezer

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers