mcarterbrown.com  

Old 06-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Smile New Sanchez Machine production pump!

Friday my new Sanchez SM-1 Pump marker arrived at the shop! The Alternative Sport
We put it on the chrono and saw 296,294,294,294,296,294 with a rec grade paint (wreckreation) .683 Sanchez Orbium 2 back

My gun was ordered in the desert camo with the Orbium 2 barrel kit w/ just the 14" tip. The hitman mod. came on this marker as well, and azodin reg., no asa came with the gun.

I WILL post pictures later this week.

I love the look of the marker. I have smaller hands, and the grip fits like a glove. I like the milling, and it doesn't weigh alot either. Our shop tech says that there is no need to lube the derlin bolt either, another advantage. the solid aluminum square pump handle and hitman mod seem very sturdy, and cycles fairly easily with two fingers. The tooless IVG is awesome! very easy to adjust. Beware the tournament lock set screw, you might want to order a nylon one so that you don't damage the threads on the IVG.

I am playing a scenerio this coming week where I'll give a field review, but all in all, Sanchez did a fine job with this marker, it shoots balls on, npi. Also, for anyone else that gets one, you might loctite the set screws on the pump handle, we almost lost one after firing the marker several times.

After speaking with Paulina at Sanchez on Wednesday, and paypal'd my funds that afternoon, the marker was in my hands by FRIDAY!! how bout that!

Further details and pictures soon from a really happy buyer!!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Meow.

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
linky no worky.... i think you spelled the site wrong....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
When face palm is not enough, you face rocket.
i8pie2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I have one too!!!
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

wattaya got?

Casper,
which one do you have? one of the more recent "production" models, or one of the prototypes? I couldn't be more happy with mine, I've played a little rec ball with it, and we had pump night at the field yesterday. Everyone that shoots it is amazed! I have a scenario game this weekend, and the shop has ordered me a couple of cases of fresh Marbs, so I'm really excited to see how it shoots with a high quality paint. like I said, I'll post pics and a better review after this weekend. I got in a ninja 3000/13ci tank for it this week too. The whole rig weighs almost nothing. I get about a 160 shots out of the tank, not incredibly air efficient from what I am told, but about what I expected. More to come!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Can't wait to see some pics, it sounds like a sweet looking setup. I was talking with a guy the other day about his Phantom and he was telling me about the barrel kits Sanchez makes for them, but more importantly he told me about what a good experience it was to deal with Sanchez. They sound like a top notch kinda shop.
xX TANK Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYE Slick RFP View Post
Casper,
which one do you have? one of the more recent "production" models, or one of the prototypes? I couldn't be more happy with mine, I've played a little rec ball with it, and we had pump night at the field yesterday. Everyone that shoots it is amazed! I have a scenario game this weekend, and the shop has ordered me a couple of cases of fresh Marbs, so I'm really excited to see how it shoots with a high quality paint. like I said, I'll post pics and a better review after this weekend. I got in a ninja 3000/13ci tank for it this week too. The whole rig weighs almost nothing. I get about a 160 shots out of the tank, not incredibly air efficient from what I am told, but about what I expected. More to come!!!
I got mine off pbnation for 200 shipped.I really like it ..but last week I got my ccm t2 now I really like that gun.I am a dust blk guy so the sm1 is flat blk .I like all the milling and the stroke is butter.i was really impressed with the efficency and the weight.I don't like alumminun cocking rods or the fact that there are grub screws holding the cocking rods in the pump handle.By the why I weighs the same as the CCM T2.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

I still have yet to post pictures of my marker, but after playing a smaller (70) man game this weekend, all I can say is WOW! First off, with the hitman mod and the butter-smooth stroke of this baby, I can keep up with almost anyone running an AT, BUT--I don't change sight picture and have to say I believe it lends to much more consistant firing. with the help of a couple of teammates and my SM-1, I also got the most valuable offensive player award because of this gun, shooting marbs at the top end of the markers range, we held the opposing team at their spawn for over an hour, in fact, the head referee had to back us up about a 100yds to allow the opposition a chance to take the field! I can't say enough good things about this pump.
One of my teammates just bought a new custom Phantom, after shooting the SM-1, the Phantom is for sale. Especially at the price point, I think the new CCM offers no advantage except for lighter pockets (make you quicker on the field though, right?). Most of my team have or will have ordered an SM-1 in the coming weeks too.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Pictures!!!

My Sanchez SM-1 pump, Desert Camo Anno, Azodin Reg (came with marker), and Sanchez Orbium 2 barrel kit with 14" tip. I will be ordering the 16" tip, but they were out when I got the marker. A Bob Long on/off asa is on it right now from my Oracle, but I have a CCM dust black on/off asa coming.

Attached Images

Last edited by Weltz4u; 07-09-2009 at 02:01 PM.
DYE Slick RFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I wanted the desert camo one ,but I wanted the whole gun anodized the same pattern.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Pump Markers