mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Some old some new all for sale

First off, I know some of these guns need to be for sale in a different section, I am going to post in both for simplicity. I will accept pay pal or money orders only. All prices without shipping. If you want insurance then you pay for it. I am estimating about $10 shipping per item.

All prices are obo, so make an offer. I will try to describe to my best ability, but any questions or pic requests will be answered.
I will CONSIDER a trade for a P68-SC or a PMI-1 DF, or something simmilar, I prefer Sheridan. Must be working and tested. You ship first. Here goes:

1. Talon, yes you can laugh. It used to be grey, but is painted camo. Paint is wearing thin and has minor scratches. It comes with a 45 rnd hopper and elbow. Tested and works great. No leakes. $30 obo

2. Brass eagle Sting Ray 2. Once again the laughter. It used to be clear and is painted camo with model car paint, which is wearing thin and has minor scratches. Comes with an elbow. Tested, does fire, but has a co2 leak, sounds like an o-ring, but I am too lazy to replace so you get it at a cheaper price. Gun worked well for several years so I am assuming a new set of o-rings is all it needs. $30 obo

3. A Tagmaster. It was a rental gun years ago. nice pump though. Does have normal rental wear and tear, meaning paint scratched near pump arm. This gun works perfect, minus one screw. I am putting in a close up of the screw and where it goes, someone (me) whittled away part of the plastic on the trigger frame to get the screw to last a bit longer but it eventually got stripped. I have played with this gun with black electrical tape holding it on and it worked fine. Just needs a $.50 screw to be perfect. $40 obo

5. cream of the crop, it's a PT extreme! Remember those great little semi pistols? Here is an older one (kinda older anyways). It has no major scratches, and has the following mods: replaced 10 rnd mag with 45/200 rnd hopper vertical feed. I am including 10 rnd mag that it came with. Also has a bottom line and duck bill tank adapter. The screw that is removed for this is also included. Minor co2 leak is near the empty cartridge that remains in the quickchange co2 holder. I think it is an 0-ring, but once again I am too lazy to mess with it. It did fire when a tank was hooked up, just leaked some co2. Worthy of some TLC. I used to play with this gun a lot and loved it. Tucks in nicely. I am including a holster, though it doesn't really work with the 200rnd vertical elbow, I bought it for when I used the 10 rnd mag. Asking $100 obo.

6. I also have 2 masks, one on left is a skull with almost new thermal lense, one on right is a jt spectra I think, also decently new thermal lense. The JT is fine, minus the fact that the lense housing is kinda loose from the rubber mask, just needs some tinkering. The skull is fine minus the ear foam is gone and the face foam is kinda shot. Also needs tinkering. I will include them Free with whoever is first to pay asking price for a gun and wants them, or will take $10 obo.

Feedback is great, buyers are better. Thanks everyone. By the way, shipping out of North Alabama, zip 35603
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020106.JPG (123.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg P1020103.JPG (109.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg P1020112.JPG (125.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg P1020110.JPG (129.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg P1020113.JPG (130.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg P1020116.JPG (137.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg P1020118.JPG (94.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg P1020121.JPG (111.5 KB, 32 views)
Old 02-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

by the way the 2 masks are sold

make me an offer please!
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns