mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 03-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrrpie-CT View Post
Yes. I need the parts to rebuild/repair the 4-way desperately. Particularly, the little black, square, plastic cap that goes on the end of the 4-way. I'd machine one out of metail if I had the: parts, skill and machinery.
I found that shaving down the top of the borked black plastic cap enough to fit a thin strip of metal (I used an old cigar cutter blade) on top of it, held down by the two screws, made a good fix.

New part is obviously better, though. Interestingly, Hellsgate's image gallery has a Vector ProComp ad that talks about the ProComp system having a machined Aluminum 4-way cap. Never seen one on a Vector, but at least they figured out it was a design.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)

Vector Parts Kit

I'm in for 1 kit. Let me know what they are going for. Also what other spare parts you have for the Vector. Preferable parts that would help me correct the low psi issue i have. Cant get the ball speed past 200! Any help would be great!
vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sasquatchian

I'd be interested. Depending, of course, on the price and what is included.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

Link to the old set of kits: Vector Kits!
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
No longer a RAP4 dealer

Send a message via AIM to Rap4paintball

Fan of EMR
Would this cure my vector of shooting hot? Its hard to get it below 300 even with my h8ter power stock turned all the way down.

My Feedback
Rap4paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Mine shoots around 250 which is okay with me. I'd like a push button on/off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap4paintball View Post
Would this cure my vector of shooting hot? Its hard to get it below 300 even with my h8ter power stock turned all the way down.
One of the Spring/Seal kits might cure it. Swap out the main spring for one of the lower powered ones.

But before you worry about that: Have you tried it with a regulator that wasn't thrown together by Dave Wirth in his garage?

Old 03-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
Sasquatchian

After looking at the link John Satclaire posted, I would definitely be in for those kits, both of them.

Just need to know when and where to send my money.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:27 AM   #19 (permalink)

Kits now available! BTT
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
Sasquatchian

Put me down for one parts kit, and one spring / seal upgrade kit, please. Let me know where and when to send you da cassshhh.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns