mcarterbrown.com

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 03-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vector Parts Kits

Parts Kits, Spring/Seal Upgrade Kits, Stainless Steel Screw Kits, and Push-Button Safety Kits are still available for the Airpower Vector:

- The Parts Kit includes most any small part you might ever need for the Vector. Included are a dozen Adapter Body o-rings and an aluminum alloy Bolt Slider Pin. The alloy pin reduces reciprocating weight as well as being resistant to falling out inadvertently when the barrel is removed (and it's easier to see in the grass if it does happen). $40

- The Spring/Seal Upgrade Kit is designed for "Thruster Ready" Vectors that use an external regulator for velocity adjustment. It can also work with "Back-Bottle" (internally adjusted) Vectors but you'll need to use your original Valve Spring. The kit comes with three different weight Main Springs, a special stainless Valve Spring, a LAPCO Cup Seal, and some o-rings. I HIGHLY recommend this kit for long term reliability of the Vector.
The Main Springs are very rare, authentic Straight Shot Nelson-style (the best ever made) and come in three different weights- Yellow, Green, and Blue.
The 8-32 threaded Spyder LAPCO Cup Seal provides lighter weight for less valve bounce and greater efficiency. Also, if the cup ever happens to inadvertently loosen and back off then the all plastic LAPCO seal will not damage the Shaft and/or Valve Seat. It also has a larger spring register on the back to interface better with the new Valve Spring to help prevent kinking (a very common problem with the original spring which would cause extra wear on the Shaft).
The new Valve Spring is a high-quality unit made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance in moisture-rich CO2 as well as being flat ground (again, for better kink resistance). SOLD OUT, working on a Gen 2 kit...

- The Stainless Steel Screw Kit does not replace all the Vector's screws (depending on the model there are about 41 of them in total!) but instead replaces those that are most subject to corrosive forces. Specifically, all the hardware on the Barrel/Front Barrel Mount and Bolt Slider since both parts are usually washed with water at the end of the day when cleaning up broken paint, etc. Also comes with a spare Ball Detent. $10

- The Push-Button Safety Switch Kit (PBS) is an original Air Power unit that replaces the factory Safety. To clear a jam simply depress the PBS using either your trigger finger or by ‘slapping’ the switch with the palm of your hand (recommended, as this will also agitate the paint hopper). The PBS can be locked on safe by depressing it and then rotating clockwise. A very cool, very rare accessory and these are the last of them. Brand new. $10

With each shipment I'll also throw in a CD containing all the info I have available on the Vector (Owner's Manuals, Trouble Shooting Guide, pics, prints, tech info, etc.) This data alone is worth a mint!

Priority Postal shipping is $6.00 total to anywhere in the lower 48 states for any number of kits (AK, HI, and international will have to be quoted.) Paypal is preferred but I will take Money Orders if necessary. Please email all orders to classicpaintball@hotmail.com.

I also have a limited number of other Vector spare parts available. Some parts have special options/features or are in extremely low supply and will need to be quoted on a case by case basis. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular.

Last edited by J-Man; 03-07-2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Updated pics
J-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
www.Axial-Photography.com

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I'm interested for sure depending on price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
id let her do things to my backside
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

Put me down for a few of them, now that I own 2 of them.
thanks
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yes yes yes yes!

Assuming somewhere in the ballpark of prices last time these were for sale, I'm willing to commit to 5 parts kits. I need to look and see about the spring/seal kits... probably another 3 of those though.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Resident Marker Monger

Send a message via Yahoo to hmudd13

I'd be game for one or two, DOP.
Gotta say, my Vector is fun to play with. (and scary to some)
Nothing like a Vector/Intimidator/Liquid Co2 combo on a cold day.

WTB..... SMG clip catcher, SMG internal air line.
WTB .... Oct/88 APG.Got it, Thanks Dan

NO'MAAM #29
My Markers
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback
Ebay Feedback 100%

Quoting WOLLFFY on AO;
I don't recall mentioning trades, especially not for smart Farts. Thanks though.
hmudd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Go figure, once mine is sold do these come up for sale.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to MrBig

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
RTP Fan
Depending on price, I would be interested in one.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
Howdy Justin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I still don't get that.
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Go figure, once mine is sold do these come up for sale.

Thanks titus

edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Yes. I need the parts to rebuild/repair the 4-way desperately. Particularly, the little black, square, plastic cap that goes on the end of the 4-way. I'd machine one out of metail if I had the: parts, skill and machinery.
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns