mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 03-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Exclamation F/S: Project PMI SB and LB for sale!

- Currently pending payment, no offers will be considered for the time being. Thanks! -

Hey all,

Today, I have one each of a PMI SB and LB for sale. Both are former rentals to my knowledge and need some attention. They both shoot properly, but the pump stroke is rough and they may not be up to velocity.

The finishes on both are rough (especially grip frames - peeling paint, etc... and there is an etched number on the bottom of the LB's frame) However, to my knowledge, both have all the parts that they should and will make good foundations for projects. Really I only think they need a little love - a good cleaning / polishing and some paint on the frame would do wonders. I wanted to restore both of these, but I'm finding that they're just sitting around because I have had little to no time to work on them recently.

Again, both do shoot and function. Oh, and both have nice wooden PMI stock grips.

PMI SB:

PMI LB:

Prices:

$80 each, or $140 for both. Prices include all PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US. I will ship to Canada for the cost that it will be to ship a Flat Rate box up there. Items will not be shipped until next possible Saturday after purchase as I am at school - so plan to pay before Friday night if you want it out that Saturday.

Not really looking for trades, unless you happen to have a Doc's Mag barrel adapter.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Yomillio; 03-14-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Yomillio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

check your pm
leen_iz_meen is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns