mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 05-04-2007, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Lapco Grey Spirits and parts

Heres all the things for sale.

Prices will move as interest moves or doesnt. Parts are harder to bend with, gun and parts are easier to bend with, and such.

1. Mint condition Grey Spirit. Almost looks brand new, obviously lived an extremely mild life and saw almost no use. This is the nicest one I have yet to see, by a good long shot. Includes all correct nickel plated screws and site pin and rail, this is a collection piece. Extremely smooth 409 dollars

2. User Short Barrel Grey Spirit. This is a rare gun, the pump arms are 1/2 an inch longer than normal lapco guns. I imagine it was built by special request to have the pump cover the whole barrel but still let the barrel be that half an inch longer. No site rail and i think the holes are stripped. I use this one all the time, it chronos perfectly, excellent field gun, this is my main marker. Not horrible looking, just used so you dont need to feel bad. All nickel screws, pump return spring. Will include factory air line not the macroline which has since been removed. 309 dollars

Next to a different long gone spirit

This gun is broken in marvelously, so it is even smoother than the above. This is the best one.

I am happy to get more photos, i have a lot and it is hard to go through them and decide what to post. Thanks. If there is something you think is a ripoff PLEASE let me know, these arent hardass "if you dont like the price buy it somewhere else" prices or anything like that, i just made guesses i am pretty sure are pretty close.

Last edited by Cunha; 05-27-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Grrr if only I were not so far away.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

What do you mean DSA?

Are you in Texas or are you deployed some place or another?

I will also make a deal for the long barrel spirit and the lot of the parts.
Old 05-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

If someone wants to make any kind of cash offer for the stuff I have left here, send me a PM. Dont be absurd, but i am willing to make a deal for someone that will just get me clear of this stuff.

Will trade towards a hurricane, or a reasonably priced blazer, or a good evolution or merlin or viking, or a huge pile of old rental piranha g2 blowback parts.

Last edited by Cunha; 05-05-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Or a ibm or fujitsu laptop

Its looking like these guns may be destined to hang on my wall B.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

662 shipped for all, payed for by paypal that actually has the balance in it not a bank transfer, or US postal money order.

Thanks.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

do you still have the grey sprit i am very intersted
maximo911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Sent you a PM. I kind of considered these guns off the market due to lack of interest and hung them on the wall and decided theyd just stick with me till someone really wanted them or something, but if your interested im easy to talk out of things.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to BigOldSkool

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
1. Autococker threaded spirit body, complete, clear annoed, finished. 30 dollars

2. Autococker threaded spirit body, near finished. 15 dollars

Either one of those compatible with standard nelson frames? If so Ill take either one.. If by "near finished" you mean some what raw.. Ill prefer that one because its going on a project gun Im working on.

RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
BOS's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
BigOldSkool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

spyymarket1976 has both now.

The "near finished" is made for oddball valve bodies like the ones on the "spirit" recently posted in the for sale section here..it was somewhat raw.

They both took the same style frame rail that grey spirits took, which i think is a nelson style rail. Nelson as in 007

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns