mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Rare, Old Guns (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rare-old-guns/)
-   -   Tacti-cool VM-68 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rare-old-guns/173301-tacti-cool-vm-68-a.html)

LUKE 08-21-2011 02:11 PM

Tacti-cool VM-68

2 Attachment(s)
Picked this up on a whim a few years ago, never got around to using it, and don't see myself getting much chance to in the near future.
This was one of the old 'wall-hanger' guns at FOX4 paintball in MA.
Swapped out the bolt for one in better shape, replaced the cocking knob, and had it up and running about a year ago before putting it away again.

Appears to have been a VM Magnum that someone customized along the way with a telescoping cheek rest style CAR stock, lower ASA, and an Armson swirl barrel. The tanks are the old 4-oz. and 6-oz. varieties. Will also come with a standard bull barrel, an old APP elbow cut to fit the feed, and some sort of home-brew barrel shroud/raincover thing that originally came with it.

Has it's share of nicks and rubs (it's an old gun :rolleyes:) but nothing drastic. Time to go to a new home.

*SOLD* $125/OBO shipped. Paypal or MO. Shipping to Canada/overseas may be a touch more, but we can work that out. Open-class pump trades considered.

Attachment 26254

Attachment 26255

piccardalpha3 08-21-2011 02:15 PM

wow I always wondered were that went to wish i had the money

chopper duke 08-22-2011 02:38 PM

Hey Luke, any chance you'd part the stock?

LUKE 08-22-2011 06:46 PM

Probably not right now brother, but if I can find enough parts after digging around to ensure I have a complete working VM, and this doesn't sell as-is, then I'll be sure to let you know.

Fluff 08-22-2011 06:52 PM

How much of that wall did Dave sell?

chopper duke 08-22-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKE (Post 1973793)
Probably not right now brother, but if I can find enough parts after digging around to ensure I have a complete working VM, and this doesn't sell as-is, then I'll be sure to let you know.

I appreciate it man!

Chaos 08-22-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluff (Post 1973807)
How much of that wall did Dave sell?

It was Kurt that sold it actually and he only sold that VM and the KP that used to be on the wall...they were sold to fund a Glock that he wanted

LUKE 08-22-2011 07:02 PM

Not sure...haven't been back there in a long while, and another member here bought it originally (having a brain fart on the name). Apparently the KP was sold as well that day. I guess it was all up for sale.

edit: AH! Sean had the answer. Good to hear they still have some of the oldies on display.

Chaos 08-22-2011 07:49 PM

I know who the KP was sold to as well lol....Kurt says nothing else is for sale,but,they said that last time too

piccardalpha3 08-23-2011 01:25 AM

I know its a long shot but if you are willing to hold it until sept 1 when I get paid I will give you 150 for it