mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 05-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
I got 99 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
Up. Prices have been lowered as far as I will go for posted price, though I'm taking offers. If they don't sell, I'll just store and wait for Vectors to be 'in' again I guess
I'm just not 'man' enough to own a vector

though I am man enough to ask, HPA? or CO2 only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Everyone should be man enough own a Vector - even the ladies

They're usually OK on HPA assuming they're properly tuned and the o-rings are happy, but because CO2 causes the o-rings to swell a Vector may leak from the adaptor body or 4-way more on HPA than on CO2 if the swelling was helping mask a nicked o-ring or a not quite dialed in 4-way before. I personally use CO2 only because the Vector loves liquid.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Ill tame the nrg barrel. Pm me your payment info.
thanks.
der cockermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

PM sent - vertical feed NRG barrel pending.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Do you happen to have any Thrusters laying around? Want to make sure I'm covered for adjustability. Thanks!
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Afraid not. Should check with J-Man, Drum, or Carter.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
Not Banned Kerry

AKA Fan
The H8TR disappeared from this thread!
Dammit.

Black Chrome T8, CCM S5, Invert Mini I, Invert Mini II, Y-framed Minimag
Feedback.
Author of Useful Resources For Tiberius Owners.
Mr.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Mine found a good home, but I'm shooting you a PM.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by der cockermeister View Post
Ill tame the nrg barrel. Pm me your payment info.
thanks.
Cockermeister, as I said in my email and PM to ya, you haven't sent me an address and PayPal doesn't have one on file for you. While I don't mind having both the barrel and your $$, shoot me a shipping address, will ya?

Old 06-13-2012, 04:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up! Help fund my honeymoon and make room for tec diving gear/keep the future Mrs. from yelling about how much of the apt my stuff takes up

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns