mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 06-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #21 (permalink)
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
I am guessing you have no trade options? I mean any type of trades?

My Feedback

everex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
Post Whore

I'll look at a trade, but my goal here is cubic foot reduction
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
I'll look at a trade, but my goal here is cubic foot reduction
I see. So Cosmetic reduction surgery on your man parts eh? Tough choice man. I have been there. Sometimes... they just cant climb Mt. Everest like the others. I mean, they make it to base camp but that's it. Then you have to find another climber or settle.

My Feedback

everex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up! I take offers
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
DonkeyPunchTheNightAway

Brass N Wood Fan
WOW... I havent seen a vector that clean in years.
Acidpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

Thank you! Up we go.

Old 08-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Someone buy these things before the island of Oahu becomes Vector central.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
Post Whore

I have a one-way flight on Saturday. I'd like to get more of these gone before then. So, BIG price drops! Prices are all-inclusive: PayPal and USPS Priority shipping. If I have to haul these to Hawaii, prices will revert since they cost me nothing once they're sitting there.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 08-20-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
Post Whore

These have been moved, so prices have reverted. If you're someone who is interested in a Vector, shoot me a PM and we'll talk about the OBO part.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Post Whore

TTT

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns