mcarterbrown.com

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 04-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

JS's Air Power Vector One Stop Shop

Putting all my various Vectors and barrels in one spot. PM me an email address if you'd like more pictures of these.

NIB Vector #1098: Thruster-ready Model C, with a drilled and tapped pistol grip.

Newer style brown Air Power box, includes manual and blank warranty card. $400 to your door, OBO

Vector #1063: one of my favorite minty Vector model Bs with the solid aluminum H8TR foregrip:

$325 to your door, OBO

Vector #629: another favorite minty Vector model B with the H8TR foregrip:

$325 to your door, OBO

Vector #193: clean and leak-free Model A.

Model A Vectors used an Apex Elite style power tube and routed gas through hammer and up through the bolt itself, a less than reliable design when mass produced. #193, however, doesn't leak at all and shoots great. A few scratches and nicks, but overall very clean. The round button barrel attachment is much more secure than the little latch used on later Vectors, and the barrel is a few inches longer overall. Most Model A Vectors were converted to Model Bs by Air Power, so these are rare. There also seems to be something unusual about this one's bolt configuration...it lacks the venturi and return spring present on other Model As I have recently seen. I am ambivalent enough about selling that I have significantly raised the price; for someone who really wants it and makes a good offer, I may be more willing to let it go.

Comes with an extra new old stock spare power tube/cup seal assembly (not pictured), so that's the main service part that's not available through J-Man covered for the foreseeable future. $600 to your door, OBO

Vector #396: Thruster ready Model B

$255 to your door, OBO Box not included!

Vector #501: Thruster ready Model B

Vector #553: Thruster ready Model B, push button safety and foregrip is milled to accept a vertical grip or regulator mount.

Vector #806: Thruster ready Model B

BoA Snakebite Barrel:

After seeing none of these for sale for years, I see two within a week of each other pop on eBay?! I'm tempted to keep both, but I really don't need more than one BoA Vector barrel and there must be other Vector owners out there who'd like one, too. Price is stupid high, but reflects rarity and my ambivalence about selling.

SOLD!
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 10-15-2013 at 04:37 PM.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

wish I still had mine, good luck with the sale.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangii View Post
wish I still had mine
Perhaps I can interest you in a new Vector?
J-Man has lots of spare parts and valve kits available at great prices, too, so keeping it running has never been easier...
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Born again

Send a message via AIM to mustangii

I was kind of joking, I sold you a couple last year or the year before. I reconize the black vertical barrel. I would like to get one, but the money just isn't there right now.
edm

ASE certifed master tech
Master Certified Chrysler Tech
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up up up.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Ba-dum-BUMP

Old 04-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Vectors: you need them now.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump--prices lowered!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Up. Prices have been lowered as far as I will go for posted price, though I'm taking offers. If they don't sell, I'll just store and wait for Vectors to be 'in' again I guess

Old 05-18-2012, 11:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

TTT

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns