mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I come over here and check out these sweet porn pics every so often and dream.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011

fully Upgraded gz body timmy?
BURN177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Just crusin...
 
Spiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURN177 View Post
fully Upgraded gz body timmy?
Sir, this post is from September of last year. This marker has been sold twice and is now mine. Please check the post date.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Dye says that they're going to make a 'Faultline Broomstick' soon, so wait for that, then you'll never be outshoot, unless the other guy has a full-auto ramping Boo-Ya frame on there Spider and a Dye Broomstick, then your screwed, you mite as well play Airsoft.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
Sir, this post is from September of last year. This marker has been sold twice and is now mine. Please check the post date.
I think it should be a thrid time to me!~
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Just crusin...
 
Spiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ontario

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
I think it should be a thrid time to me!~
Haha... Not a chance I like it too much!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST View Post
Dye says that they're going to make a 'Faultline Broomstick' soon, so wait for that, then you'll never be outshoot, unless the other guy has a full-auto ramping Boo-Ya frame on there Spider and a Dye Broomstick, then your screwed, you mite as well play Airsoft.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy View Post
Haha... Not a chance I like it too much!
I had to ask lol
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC