mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 02-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
X0317

Send a message via AIM to dm6rocker

CCM Fan
Kamikaze Shooter DD.68 Desert Duck SOLD!!!!

Kamikaze Shooter DD.68, for sale only! SOLD!!!!

I'm still not quite sure if I want to sell it, but I figure it's worth a shot. Now, If my history is correct, this is an original David Loo piece that has been given special treatment by Earon Carter. The Kamikaze Shooter stamp on the side of the gun indicates that it's one of the original 10 team guns, according to VintageRex. This thing definitely shows it's age, but it's still extremely beautiful, and it still shoots fantastically. I've always been able to get well over 30 shots per 12g at velocity despite the fixed .691 bore. The screw that holds the snub to the the tray on the bottom was also rounded off at the tip, it sticks into the breech and acts as a detent, preventing almost all rollouts. I will try to get a picture if need be. I will also note that at one point the gun was rendered unusable, the threads that hold the slide latch screw in place stripped out, as well as the four screws that hold the lower compensator on. I sent it out to Mike at CCI and we went above and beyond to repair it for me, using liquid steel and stainless thread inserts. All of the screws now hold perfectly tight, and should never have a problem again. This is easily my most prized possession, and as such, I will not be heartbroken if it does not sell.

Asking $2,700 Shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!! Due to the expensive nature of this gun, I would like to do payment by MO if that is agreeable. I don't really want to lose out on almost $100 going through paypal, but we can talk about that if a serious buyer arises.

Thanks for looking everyone!!

things for sale!

Last edited by dm6rocker; 02-19-2014 at 04:18 PM.
dm6rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Man I wish I had the cash. It looks so clean!

Not that he needs it but I'll vouch for dm6rocker! I bought a Redux from this man before and it was a flawless transaction. He knows high end markers and takes great care of them. Somebody is going to get a great gun here.
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
X0317

CCM Fan
Thank you Manning! I appreciate the kind words!

This price isn't necessarily set in stone, I'm willing to work with people on it. Money is tight and I don't want these things laying around anymore, so let's see some offers!

things for sale!
Old 02-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

ugh...this is one of the unicorns I'd love to own, but I know I'd barely play with it! :/
Old 02-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
X0317

CCM Fan
Bump with fresh pictures!

things for sale!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns