mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 08-23-2006, 04:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
SpinDoctor's Gone Crazy Sale!!! Sniper I, 2x Sydarms, and a beaut of a 99STO FS!

I'm selling some of my prized possessions in light of my upcoming wedding (2 weeks to go!), and to purchase a friend's PB equipment, ah the gun-whore syndrome affects us all.

Items: I will try and describe each item the best I can, and I am a firm believer in 'seeing is believing' so I made videos of each marker for you to enjoy. The blue 12 gram changer in the videos is not included, but used as a power source for a few of these markers.

Shipping: I will ship UPS insured (included in prices), and pack each item appropriately.

At a glance:

Sniper I: $375 shipped, this is a RARE one, details below.
Sydarm #102: $375 shipped, with factory pump slot in the body, another rare one!
Sydarm #518: $350 shipped, my first one, and alas I'm sad to sell...
[Note: If you want both pistols, I'll do $675 shipped, save $50!)
99STO Autococker w/barrel, hopper, drop: PENDING to Rainytearsforever on POG

Details of Sniper I
Bud Orr himself held this gun at the Denver 2004 NPPL and said it was probably one of the first ten he ever built in his home garage, due to some unique attributes of this marker. It has been modified and re-powdercoated, but is a great shooter. I used this during a pump tournament in California about a year ago. It's loud, and shoots straight as an arrow with the stock barrel! You get the marker, beautiful ORIGINAL wood grips (Bud said he had a guy in San Diego make these for him years ago), wire stock, 4 oz. CO2 tank, and a WGP ammo box with flip-top lid. The elbow is the only thing not included.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...WGPSniperI.flv

Details of Sydarm #102
This is a wonderful pistol. I bought it from Drum about a year ago to 'dual-wield' with the other Sydarm. It has a factory-milled pump slot (body) and comes with a right or left-handed holster (rare!). This is from the original run of Sydarms that were only available to military and police for a long time, and performs excellent. I have had great fun with this pistol. I will send a bunch of 12 grams for the winner to use right away with this pistol! Check the video for some test-firing.

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...DSydarm102.flv

(Right holster is pictured, but you can choose left if preferred)

Details of Sydarm #518
My first Sydarm and also from the original run that AGD produced for military and police, this is a beautiful pistol. It comes with a right or left-handed holster (again very rare), Smart Parts wood grips, and a bunch of 12 grams to use!

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...DSydarm518.flv

(It's the right one in this picture below)

Details of 99STO Autococker
This is a 99STO (Special Tournament Operations) Autococker. This is considered one of the best single factory Autocockers ever produced. It is a rock-solid marker with a heck of a punch! Included with this marker are a 12" Dye Aluminum barrel, black Hinge Frame, black ANS Gen-X II reg, 12V Revolution hopper (old shells, but feedneck has been repaired), and a Kapp Drop Zone cradle with on/off ASA. This marker is FAST, and shoots like a bat out of 'you know where.' I've also suction timed it correctly. The first video shows it firing, and it will in-fact cycle and SHOOT at that rate. The second video shows the markers suction timing. This is a superb deal on an upgraded Autococker, all you need to do is add air!

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...9STOFiring.flv

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...tionTiming.flv

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."

Last edited by SpinDoctor15; 09-15-2006 at 01:27 AM.
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Sniper so purty. I was eyeing up on your website. Problem is if I buy it to help you out with your wedding, I will probably need help with my divorce

[URL="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/2436-el-gringos-feedback.html"]EL Gringo's Feedback
El Gringo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Wow that sniper is gorgeous. Wish I had the extra cash... Good luck with your wedding.

Last edited by JordanT; 08-23-2006 at 07:33 PM.
JordanT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Nice Sydarms - to bad I already have my fill (or do I...)
Demonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Everything is still available, nice pictures and movies, you know what you're getting, quality!

I'd hate to demote these wonderful markers to PBNation...

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
Old 08-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PRICES REDUCED!

I'm out of town starting Wednesday, so if you want to deal, do it before then, thanks!

Jason

** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns