mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 09-05-2006, 09:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Custom Gunslinger

Thumbs up

That is correct about the 50 balls. Rainman likes to put it like this now for the non-double users. 25 trigger pulls

Yes he did some serious work on the internals of the 2xPGP. I am thinking about commissioning him to make me another that I can keep in the naked brass and put one of Sergei's new brass K-frames on. One of Rainman's nicest pieces of work and he did not even have to make it a semi to make it that awesome.

My Gallery
Feedback at MCB
Feedback at SCP
Cleric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Co-Cpt Team Trigger Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven_Spinosa View Post
Hi. In response to multiple PM's about the black bolt, I got it in a bulk purchase off ebay. It's heavy. I believe it is teflon coated stainless, not delrin.
Hand Cannon pending
that is an original AGD superbolt. delrin sleeve over stainless. was supposed ti lighten it up.
total failure. the delrin wears quickly exposing the stainless. they were pulled while still in beta iirc.
Big Pumpin' Alumnist-Keep It Strong
lft1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleric View Post
That is correct about the 50 balls. Rainman likes to put it like this now for the non-double users. 25 trigger pulls

Yes he did some serious work on the internals of the 2xPGP. I am thinking about commissioning him to make me another that I can keep in the naked brass and put one of Sergei's new brass K-frames on. One of Rainman's nicest pieces of work and he did not even have to make it a semi to make it that awesome.
Cleric - Thanks for the clarification...I AM IMPRESSED BEYOND WORDS.
My mind is racing to the next thought, "How many shots per CO2 can Rainman pull out of a reg PGP?!"

I wonder how much it would cost me to comission Rainman to make me a cannon with all the 'Bling' to impress all the kids at my field?!
Starting off with this platform...nickeled...w/ a .45 grip w/ "PUNISHER" slab side grips from ebay...(a 'punisher custom sticker' on it for good measure)...Palmer site hood...Punisher raised shotgun site rail down both barrels
Just to tote it around the field (w/ a pb mafia leg holster) to show the little squirts that I am serious about goggles safety!!!
Oops, I am drooling again, sorry.
Roland
tagroland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Leave the brass kind of tarnished for the well-used look. Make the kiddies shiver. I like it. Except... Don't put Punisher stuff on a Rainman piece. Pun's work is great, but I think Rainman would shoot himself. I would shoot myself too. Sorta and ...a little......but mostly [shut up, no one cares, Jonathan]. Finally... I'm very sorry for that rant.

My Feedback
MrJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJR View Post
Leave the brass kind of tarnished for the well-used look. Make the kiddies shiver. I like it. Except... Don't put Punisher stuff on a Rainman piece. Pun's work is great, but I think Rainman would shoot himself. I would shoot myself too. Sorta and ...a little......but mostly [shut up, no one cares, Jonathan]. Finally... I'm very sorry for that rant.
The last thing I want to do is torque off the guy who made the gun I am using!
Good advice!
tagroland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Glad I wasn't misunderstood. Didn't really want to be controversial. Up for a piece of Rainman finery. I wish I could buy it so badly.

My Feedback
MrJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:47 AM   #17 (permalink)
Turbografx 16 Addict

Send a message via AIM to Steven_Spinosa

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Chicken McBump.
Steven_Spinosa is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns