mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 03-03-2008, 02:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
More vintage: Tippmann F/A, 3357, Sheridan, Phantom, Chrono

Prices dropped again. Last bump before ebay

Also click here to check out my other pump forum sales thread for a proline Sterling and custom Razorback,

More closet cleaning to free up some space and funds. Members have first crack at 'em. Feel free to make offers, and let me know if my pricing needs some work. Prices are Shipped. I will take paypal without issue(although trying to wean myself off of it), but prefer MO's or even personal checks if you're able to do so. Personal checks held until cleared. Not really looking for trades, although I may be swayed if it involves any wood, camo patterned phantoms, PPS pugs, Tac-8's, reasonably well equipped A-5's, or interesting stock class guns. I'd also consider a Dan Sergison K-frame in any metal or color. Ok, here we go:

Tippmann Factory F/A. Mechanical Full-Auto! Aired up, no leaks, seems to work fine. I tore it down, cleaned and lubed it, and dry fired only. It's cosmetically got a little wear and weathering, but in pretty good shape. Mostly some minor discoloration/corrosion around some of the screws, typical with older tippmanns. Serial # 505, of 2000 built. These don't come up for sale all that often, since the product line never really took off due to fields prohibiting FA around the time of their release. Comes with the original proper Indian Springs hopper. I rewound the piano spring, and it does what it's supposed to do, but the windup feed system was always kinda wonky in these anyhow. However, it also comes with the somewhat now hard to locate Proline powerfeed for the prolite series of markers, so you can feed this puppy off of your revvy hopper. I also believe I have a spare pneumatic buffer thingy that sets on top, should you ever need a replacement. It's definitely cool to air this up, move the selector to Full Auto and bapbapbapbapbapbap. $250/OBO takes it SOLD

Next, Aerostar Assassinator Nelson pump. Right feed. Paint flaking off grip frame, some minor corrosion on bolt. Small set screws at the 10 and 2 position at the rear of the body are missing but do not effect function. Holds air and shoots, seems to function fine despite some cosmetic issues. $65 takes it.SOLD

Unibody Phantom Express. (14" barrel) Longest of the old unibodies. Painted Phantom logo still somewhat visible. Missing gold plated sight bead, but according to my recent correspondence with Mike Casady at CCI, are still available for around $5 each. This is also missing the safety, but does not effect performance at all. The safeties are also still available thru CCI for $3.90 ea.
$100 takes it.

Unibody Phantom Tournament (11" barrel) Unibody. Spiral porting in barrel, looks to have been done aftermarket as two of the holes have some drill marks where the press operator slipped a bit. Also missing the sight bead. Shooting in the mid-200's, never got around to changing out the main spring. But, it still worked fine for play. $100.

Crosman 3357. Airs up, shoots, no leaks. Early style, with the brown grips. Neat little plinker that has only been shot by me a handful of times in the back yard. Former rental, with number etched on side of frame, but in fairly nice shape. Cosmetically good condition. Will come with a bottle of .50 cal "flying colors" paintballs.
$100 takes it SOLD

Old Crosman 357 pellet pistol. Works fine, holds air. Use it as a pellet pistol, or convert it to a 3357 with a cylinder and barrel. Or, buy it for spare parts to repair your old 3357...it has all the same guts. I had planned on converting it at some point, but never got around to picking up the parts. Latch rubber piece was replaced. $50

Sheridan PG. Near mint condition, with early brown grips and Sheridan logo stickers intact. Some very slight shelf wear on the right side blackening from sitting in a case all this time. I aired this up about a year ago, just to see if it still worked. Yep, no problem. But, it went right back into it's case. It's too nice to sit in my closet, and my "wall-o'-sheridan" will probably never fully come to fruition. So, maybe another collector will like to add this to their collection. $150 SOLD

Early model PGP with brown grips, knurled pump. I replaced the pierce pin, seal and other soft stuff in this about 8-10 months ago. Some pump wear, but overall in nice shape. I just have way too many PGP's. Holds air no problem...in fact, when I took it out this afternoon and opened the lower tube, it let the last of some air out, and out came a 12g. Whoops! But, it's nice to know it held air that long. $80 takes it:

PMI LB. DF, original PMI righty wood grips. Back-bottle, speed demon bolt. Holds air and shoots. Never played a game with it, tested only. It's been in my closet for at least 2-3 years now. Time to let it go. Wood grips have some minor scratching and wear on the left side. Pump wear on lower tube. Fairly nice gun for the age. $115 takes it:SOLD

Prochrono field chronograph. Fins and rods come apart for travel/storage. Powered up, tested, it works. Fired a few markers through it, and seems to be recording appropriate speeds. Requires only a standard 9v battery. Theres a few black specks of something...not sure what...behind the LCD glass. Doesn't seem to interfere with the operation at all, and the number display seems to show without a problem, so it doesn't seem to be a problem. $70 takes it. SOLD

Warsensor Zeus G1+ pistol. Dry fired only, never used. Comes with original box and owner's booklet. Very nice cosmetic shape. Former "floor model" for a shop that went belly-up. Handsome looking pistol, just never really got into using it. $80 takes it.

Ok, that's it for now. Most likely there will be more guns added as time allows. Thanks!

-Luke

My MCB feedback

Last edited by LUKE; 03-13-2008 at 07:09 PM.
LUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Man I want that PG - but sadly for me I have already overextended myself with a few high-dollar purchases as of late. Oh heck - put me down for it.

MCB Feedback
MSEP Feedback

FOR SALE: GEAR and STUFF and Markers
whooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to dalious

Pm sent

"you have some soul searching to do. first you have to find your soul...." -Fluff
dalious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gun Hoarder

Send a message via AIM to pwpaintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper View Post
Man I want that PG - but sadly for me I have already overextended myself with a few high-dollar purchases as of late. Oh heck - put me down for it.
Spoken like a true gun whore.

Nice sale thread Luke.
My Sale

My Feedback
pwpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
PM sent
Mayvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CamoDeafie Send a message via MSN to CamoDeafie

PM sent
CamoDeafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
F/A sold to Mayvik
LB pending down payment to Dalious' roommate...Smiley, I'll put you next in line.
PG pending to whooper

My MCB feedback
Old 03-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

OMG a pg, If i can get a place in line please. Even though i'm way to late.
relief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nocturnal

Fan of EMR
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpaintball View Post
Spoken like a true gun whore.

Nice sale thread Luke.
Thanks Paul!

Relief, you're next in line should whooper decide otherwise on the PG.

My MCB feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns