mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 10-16-2008, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mint SMG60 Like New Need to go ASAP

Hey guys, I have here a mint SMG60 I bought a while back. I wanted to eventually make a wall of rare and old paintball guns in my room but times are rough and I'm hurting for cash an this is on the list of things to go.

Let me say this thing could pass for being a week old. Aside from a few handling marks this thing looks BRAND NEW. I don't think anyone used it in a game. The guy i bought it from said it's been in his basement since he bought it and needed to get rid of it to pay medical bills.

It's an internal air line version, serial number 1693. I had it apart to clean and there wasn't anything to clean lol, it looked brand new, NO wear marks AT ALL, it was oiled up, hell the O rings look new. No wear on the sear or trigger, its perfect. I want to get $250 shipped for it, I have a few (10-15) orange stripper clips, a shell catcher, and I believe I have a tank I will throw in if I can find it.

You can call me at 724 456 7710 or email me at tylert14@gmail.com Send me your email if you want more pics.

tylert14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Send a message via AIM to Stuffy

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Wow that's fresh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_yeo View Post
Crossing the street in a third world country is my favorite extreme sport.

/My Feedback / My Art / My Portfolio / My Channel / A Review / WTB: Green JT IZE-Flex Mask/Parts! / FS: One of a Kind Stock / Rare Raincovers FS!
Stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Happy and homeless

Send a message via Skype™ to sparky

Wow, and a very nice price for what you get too.
Vagabond living on the side of the road in East Asia.
sparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah it really is hard to describe how nice it is when your not sitting right next to it. Hate to see it go but I'm going to college next fall (took a year off) and I've got a ton of things to get straightend out before then (hence the year off) and most of them cost money! I'm sure I can allways pick another one up later in life. There not thattttt rare, although it'll definately be hard to find another one this mint.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

No one interested? Price to high? I thought this was a great deal for someone....
Old 10-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylert14 View Post
No one interested? Price to high? I thought this was a great deal for someone....
it is a good deal but no one has $$$ right now, even the KP's are stickin around and thay used to go in a hart beat
bubba3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

i don't think $$$ is really the problem. smg-60's are pretty much wall hangers. of course you can dry fire it and look for things that fit in the clips to shoot for fun. paint is not available and any that you find will be old and in small quantities... and that's if your lucky.

anyways... that is one of the cleanest smg i've seen lately. nice... good luck with the sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns