|Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-04-2006, 09:18 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Indiana
FS: Pump, guts, Pump Changer, Regulators, Pneus, etc.
Hey guys! Well, I hate to do this because I convinced myself to keep everything after the last sale, but something has come up and I'm needing some quick cash. Prices include shipping and I will consider all reasonable best offers (NO TRADES Please).
1. Painting Targets Bladerunner ~ as close a copy to a LAPCO pump as you can get. Has 3 interchangeable (threaded) barrels in 11.5", 14", and 16"; a Wintec slider frame (very smooth), stock internals (brass hammer & #3? valve tube). Has some wear on the body and the 11.5" barrel, but not too bad. Otherwise, great shape! Comes complete except it is missing one pump arm screw. I have black oxide hex screws on it now but will include the original thumbscrew. Asking $110 shipped. (Pics available!)
2. Stainless TASO Nelson internals ~ unused condition for bore-drop markers. Same set that Have Blue sells on ASP website. Doesn't have sear assembly. Asking $20 shipped.
3. WGP Pump Changer ~ EXCELLENT condition. Works flawlessly and looks great. No scratches or wear. Has a check valve installed. Hate to see it go, but I really need cash! Asking $100.00 shipped (firm).
4. Stainless Air America Vigilante regulator ~ Just got it in trade. Looks decent but has some wrench markings on exterior. Supposedly works great. Asking $30.00 shipped.
5. Vintage Brass Nitro Duck regulator ~ picked up from Ebay. Was very consistent but now needs a rebuild. One setscrew will need to be drilled out for the rebuild. VERY heavy male regulator. Comes with DYE gauge and multiple inlet/outlet ports. RARE item. Asking $40.00 shipped.
6. Chrome PPS Pneumatic set ~ Great condition. X-way switch is new (installed but unused), QuickRam in great shape, Micro Rock works great but has minor wear on chrome. Has Rock knob. Built the Autococker and then decided to use it as a pump. Everything should work great! No front block, just the pneumatics. Asking $85.00 shipped. (Pics available!)
May add more later, but I'll start with this. Please post when you email/pm me so that I can somewhat keep track of everything. My email addy is AnonymJDH "at" Hotmail.com. I accept Paypal and MOs. Please help a brother out!
|05-04-2006, 05:22 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sarasota, FL
Pics on items 1, 3, 4 please if possible. To email@example.com thank you.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|