mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 02-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
$4000 Pistol

OK, so...

old vintage pump kamikaze shooter dd68 team gun ronin - eBay (item 230433921979 end time Feb-13-10 08:02:11 PST)
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

lol. Have you even heard of David loo, or a desert duck, or maybe even a redux!?

but yes, they are very rare and prized pieces.

EDIT: What I said may have come in a bit rough, but all I did was just spot something I found a little funny. No need for anybody to be calling people asshats. I'm not being rude to the guy or anything, nor did I mean it. IfI did come off that way, I apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Frag View Post
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokers
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.

Last edited by ASKA; 02-06-2010 at 02:19 PM.
ASKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
No need to be an *** ASKAJAIMES. For someone that doesn't know what's up, a $4000 gun is outrageous. You didn't always know what was what, so give him some slack. Now he knows that if he ever finds something like that...he can sell it for $4000
Wanted: Axes
Drachen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pumps in the Woods

Brass N Wood Fan
so just a question and to sound absolutely stupid what makes this marker cost $4000

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Make (your attacker) advance through a wall of bullets. I may get killed with my own gun, but he’s gonna have to beat me to death with it, ‘cause it’s going to be empty." Clint Smith

volunteer paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASKAJAIMES View Post
lol. Have you even heard of David loo, or a desert duck, or maybe even a redux!?

That's actually pretty cheap for what they've been going for.

You just made your self look like a buffon in front of the people who would actually buy that for that price. lol

I'm not being sarcastic.
the same could probably be said about you too. since when is $4k "pretty cheap"? aside from Dave's Duck that sold for $8100 i've never seen a Duck come close to selling for $4k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
Ok choochie, the duck is not troubled, it's dated. The technology is old, it's like 8mm stop motion film reels, nothing will ever replace them, they are nostalgic one of a kind but for today's youth the expectations are CGI.
my feedback
c6quad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
could use a little doe...

Send a message via AIM to Buck Send a message via MSN to Buck

Fan of EMR
there is very few of them and they have a awesome "slam changer" thing that nobody makes because I guess its complicated or something.

Its one of those things that I would love to have but just never will haha.

<Pif> I bet. Sandriges are the epitome of awesome. Coolest electro ever.
<Pif> If it could move itself, I'm sure it would attempt to hunt down John Connor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottthetot View Post
no ones gonna want to fight something dressed as a giant deer
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by c6quad View Post
the same could probably be said about you too. since when is $4k "pretty cheap"? aside from Dave's Duck that sold for $8100 i've never seen a Duck come close to selling for $4k.
No no no no. Compared to others that have gone for double the price it is cheap.

The Tata Nano is cheap for a new car. but $2000 is still a lot of money.

and if it sounded a bit rude, I'm not being mean to the guy. I just found it a bit comical.

Quote:
This is a common misconception. The marker in question is actually from a limited run that WGP produced to try using the little finger as the firing finger to promote digital ambidexterity. Unfortunately, the gravity inverter needed to feed paintballs was sold separately.
Quote:
I play pump because I'm a masochistic bastard who gets his jollies from being outgunned but not outplayed.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
It is a rare piece but the general consensus on the forum here is that it's better value would be the 3G mark.

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback

Last edited by KoolKat; 02-06-2010 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Offending remark has been removed
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shameless CCM convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKat View Post
HAHA I love how you insinuate these regularly sell. It is a rare piece but the general consensus on the forum here is that it's better value would be the 3G mark.
But good job at making yourself look like as asshat

How am I an *** hat? I havent been rude to the guy or anything. I just spotted something That I found a little bit funny. My estimates may have been wrong, but instead of calling me an asshat, why not just simply correct me?

"Yes, David loo's personal duck went for 8K. but most go for 3k. 4k is a little high there, ASKA"

No need for calling anyone an asshat.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Smurfs, Gotta Love Them

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
but instead of calling me an asshat, why not just simply correct me?
Because you failed to do the same to the OP

Quote:
You just made your self look like a buffon in front of the people who would actually buy that for that price.
asshattery

Proud member of The Peacekeepers & UMSG JTF7
KoolKat's Feedback
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old