mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine.

9 Nelspots, beat up all to hell, for 50 shipped each on ebay.

nelspot parts only - eBay (item 300469327631 end time Oct-17-10 11:25:37 PDT)

Not sure if these can be restored or not, but I ordered two of the better ones and am going to find out.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Inch of Gold
 
Mayvik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
nelspot parts only - eBay (item 300469327631 end time Oct-17-10 11:25:37 PDT)

Not sure if these can be restored or not, but I ordered two of the better ones and am going to find out.
Anything can be restored with enough effort..and in this case rust remover and PM's to Bacci.
__________________
My Feedback
Mayvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine.

I really need to start reading ebay feedback. Ah well, all I can do know is hope for the best.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I tried to ask a question and got this: supply_depot_usa is out of the office until 11/25/2010 and may not be able to respond to your message.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine.

Weird. They responded to my email and my "Please send #1 and #11" Sunday. And edited the add. I just hope I get these though. Forgot to check there feedback...
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Weird. They responded to my email and my "Please send #1 and #11" Sunday. And edited the add. I just hope I get these though. Forgot to check there feedback...
Weird I will try again thank you, and yeah that feedback scares me but I'm looking for 007 parts and they are not at the local store.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Weird I will try again thank you, and yeah that feedback scares me but I'm looking for 007 parts and they are not at the local store.
Was 9 left 1 hr ago, went back and he has ended the auction?
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rabid Otter Paintballer!
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Maine.

You can pm people on here for parts, or post a WTB. I don't know how would have them, but someone will, heck, Bacci would be a good start. Every time I even think of his thread I feel dizzy...

Edit: I'm not sure whether he ended the auction (though I'm more nervous now). But history says 12 sold?
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
You can pm people on here for parts, or post a WTB. I don't know how would have them, but someone will, heck, Bacci would be a good start. Every time I even think of his thread I feel dizzy...

Edit: I'm not sure whether he ended the auction (though I'm more nervous now). But history says 12 sold?
Thanks for the heads up.
9 in 1 hr would be a good sale but wow? Hope that's what it is and you get yours.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Thrill Me!
 
snaparen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: looking through the knotholes in granny's wooden leg

well i got one, offered 30 for it and they took it. I suspect someone on here made a bulk offer for the rest, someone that may have just recently moved form the south to the north east, maybe...or could be anybody......but i am sure all 12 are comming to mcb
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
the mods here suck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I honestly can barely stand most of the mods here, and don't even get me started on the f***ing Canadian ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Asking for brass on MCB is like going to the grocery and saying "Looking for food, you guys have any"?
My Feedback

Stuff I want or need evenually
snaparen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC