mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ornamental redneck

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
punisher single rod vertial air

i think i saw this on there before but here it is again

PHANTOM PAINTBALL MARKER PUMP KIT- PUNISHER'S - (eBay item 270161500989 end time Sep-06-07 16:22:38 PDT)
taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

A decent kit even though it uses the barrel to stabilize it. Great for people that stick with the stock barrel, but if you go with anything much larger o.d. it will make the pump stroke stiffer.
IndustrialHalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Stiffer? Itd stop working.

Truth be told the barrel doesnt do any stabilizing on the single rod kits. They dont rotate much at all, what rotation there is is taken up by the pump rod. The barrel is sort of a guide, but hardly if at all.

My single rod "streamliner" is a far better kit than the dually I had. Both were from air soldier.

Speak of the devil http://www.airsoldier.com:8080/cgi-b..._Code=PUNISHER

Look really cool even though they wont feel any better. If anything they might be horrible because the hole for the pump rod might not be in just the right place. Hope thats not the case :P I dig them.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wookie D*ck

The trick with those Punisher single rod kits is that the guide is positioned pretty low, so between that single rod and the pump rod, you've got a pretty stable setup.
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

The trick with mine is that the hole was in the wrong place and I had to rebend the pump rod so that it fits friction free. My dual rod was a piece and the little aluminum block that the pump rod threads into kinda just cruises around wherever it wants to..not a great pump stroke.

The single rod i have now is great.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
I have a Phantom

Send a message via MSN to Rayodder Send a message via Yahoo to Rayodder

I have own one these since they came out, and I have to say they very comfortable and feels very solid in my hands.

MCB Feedback
Rayodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
I have used a duel rod one for years now ,pretty smooth!!!I had a single one that leaked where the rod is inserted into the asa sadly never could get it repaired and just gave up.
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Send a message via MSN to Jimmi9999

I think i am going to try for this one. Im surprised no one has put in a bid yet.
Plus it will give me an excuse to pick up another phantom.
Jimmi9999 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old