mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Nice PMI I with factory made raincover

Possibly PPS tune done to it, price is still low. PMI 1 Classic Sheridan Pump Gun | eBay
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member
 
MaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A2, Michigan

Was trying to figure out what those extra 2 plugs are.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member
 
Bow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Brass N Wood Fan
Looks nice with the double handle.
__________________
Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sunkistsniper on XBL and Minecraft. Sunkist_Sniper on PS4.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
big jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dodge City Kansas, kind of like the Old West

I was going to guess they were barrel plugs, but they look to be threaded. Do I see some writing between the pump and the CO2 nut?
__________________
Big Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member
 
Bow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah they are threaded, I guess they were something the dude had kicking around.

On the barrel? My PMI1 has writing on the barrel towards the tip;
= = MODEL = = P.M.I. = = on the left side and
MFG ........ lots of stuff on the right side.

I think the collars paint is just flaking if you meant that.
__________________
Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sunkistsniper on XBL and Minecraft. Sunkist_Sniper on PS4.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

My guess was stock CO2 nuts, looks like a longer aftermarket one on the gun, but I suppose they could be anything.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
big jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dodge City Kansas, kind of like the Old West

That was my first thought but I don't think they are long enough when you think of the CO2 seat that is on the end of stock plugs.
__________________
Big Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member
 
Bow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Brass N Wood Fan
No I don't think they are co2 nuts, PMI1's use a plunger rod like the KP's.
__________________
Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sunkistsniper on XBL and Minecraft. Sunkist_Sniper on PS4.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
big jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Dodge City Kansas, kind of like the Old West

True.
__________________
Big Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
You'll have a tough time finding a nicer group of people on the internet(even if our opinions all suck).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalsilence View Post
I've dealt with canadians several times and I usually undercharge by 2-5 dollars cause I feel bad for them sometimes. Just my 2cents.

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...k-big-jim.html
big jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member
 
MaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A2, Michigan

There's definitely a fasst changer on it. The threading on those extra plugs looks like the stock co2 knob threads. The fact that they're not knurled puzzles me. Also the short length and the o-ring made me wonder if they're actually some sort of CA conversion plug for the lower tube. Also might be completely unrelated to the gun.
__________________
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC