mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 09-07-2009, 06:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rejected by Caelus

Tippmann Factory F/A

Tippmann Factory F/A - eBay (item 250493511001 end time Sep-11-09 17:50:45 PDT)

Tippmann Factory F/A....I just bought one and am yet to use it....got it for about $200, though mine is missing it's foregrip...anyone got one?

Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone thinks one is worth this much....they're rare enough, so I gues I could see it for one BNIB, or basically mint.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/116955-gunraptors-feedback.html
GunRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Smile F/A

hey the F/a was worth it if u paid 200, usually they go for about 200-300. I have one that I bought about 4yrs ago. works good. So u are in the AF? I'm from Eagle Pass just around the corner from DR. I'm retired Army. I've been playing for 10 yrs. "NEVER TO OLD TO PLAY" VOLCAN 06:
volcan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via Skype™ to keen

i'll always remember eagle pass because they always have a terrible football team..lol

my wife's car is faster than mine...
keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rejected by Caelus

Yeah, I'm in pilot training right now at Laughlin. How often do you get out playing? There's so little paintball around the Dirty Del, I'm trying to group people up together to make some stuff happen. What kind of ball do you usually play?

Old 09-28-2009, 05:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

hey I try to play at least every other weekend. I normally play rec. woods scenerio. there ate several paintball fields in the surrounding area, Houston and Huntsville, Tx. I'm open for any type. Do u know about the annual scenario play in Oklahoma? It's the Normandy Invasion. it's an all week affair but the main game is on the weekend. It is usually in June. maybe u can go to it. I have not gone yet. I have now only 15 guns. have cut down some, 4- a5s 4 pro carbines, f/a 68 carbine, 68 special, 2 98s pro lite, splatmaster pistol, zesus pistol and a couple of other ones. been playing for 10 yrs. well if u start afield there let me know and I'll come to play. take care PJ volcan06.
volcan06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rejected by Caelus

Yeah, I got out to D Day this year. It was pretty good...stayed the whole week, and left sadly disappointed when my buddy and I got robbed on the last night.....over a grand's worth of stuff taken from the campsite. Also had another string of bad luck, but that's for another thread. All in all, if I could make it this year to D Day, I would, but I'd do it very differently.

I have about the same number of guns now, but I'm trying to sell some off. I haven't gotten to toy with my F/A very much, but I expect I'll be rock'n it soon for some rec ball. I'll hit you up when I get back into TX in 1 or 2 weeks, and we can bring back the old school with F/As, Nel-Spots, and Splatmasters.

BTW, you wouldn't happen to know where I can get parts for my F/A? I need a foregrip and sling, hopefully no mechanical parts, but you never know.

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old